Very Bad - Part #1

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

The rest of the car ride was silent communication wise. The radio was on playing this month's Top 40.

I looked over at Danny, and he was sleeping perfectly that I couldn't bother him. He looked like a baby kitten right after it drank it's mama's milk and fell asleep.

I quickly got out my phone, opened my camera and took a picture then posted it to Instagram and Twitter. I really hope his phone is on silent.

When we got home, I gently poked Danny's cheek. He waved his hand like he was shooing a fly away. Adorable much. That didn't work, so I kept tapping his shoulder until he awakened.

We all got out of the car, and did our own things. Danny got his things from the trunk, Matt left to go get us some dinner, and I went to go unlock the house.

Once Danny and I stepped in, I immediately get pushed onto a wall with arms trapping me both ways so I wouldn't be able to escape.

"I saw what you posted. Delete it."
Danny says in a demanding way.

"Why should I?"

"Because if you don't .. " he leans in closer, two inches away from my face, not losing eye contact.
"I will do something. Very, very bad." he grins and winks at me.

"Well", damn. Good luck." I shove him off me and run all the way upstairs.

.

.

It's been 20 minutes since I left Danny downstairs, I didn't even give him a tour yet. But I'm guessing he knows his ways because of the many times we've Skyped.

I decide to come out of my room and go find Danny. Danny fell asleep watching 'White Chicks' on Netflix. Thank god he's asleep right now for the dildo part.

I leave him be and go find him a blanket and a comfy pillow from the guest bedroom.

"Here you go .. " I place the blanket on top of him, and the pillow under his head.

I kiss his forehead, but when I'm about to walk away, something grabs a hold of my hand and murmurs.

I didn't recall what he tried saying, I asked him what he said. He just moved to make room and patted next to him.

He wanted me to lay beside him.

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just got under the blanket, and laid there with his arms around me until he fell back asleep.

His arms were too comfy that I dozed off, I felt safe and protected from everything. He felt like home, and I haven't been at home in a while.

==========================
[[Author's Note: ( not proofread )

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! <3

sorry I'm not updating frequently.

I sort of lost the interest in .. writing as a whole a while back, but I'm starting to get used to it again.

> sorry this chapter is boring.

QUESTION: do ya'll remember Gabe? should I bring him back? (;

-jessabellexx]]