Canada

Danny's P.O.V

"It's okay, if you don't want to .. or don't have the time to .. or both .. but like .."

I stop there, knowing that I'm going to be rejected by someone I truly like. (Not love. Like.), I know Kaitlyn is going to just hang up .. Literally every girl that I ask hangs up, and stops all connection between us.

"Hello? Danny? What were you going to ask me?" she curiously asks.

"Oh, well .. I was just wondering if .. you'd want to .. uhmm .. hangout soon? I could fly over to Vancouver before DigiTour starts, and also when DigiTour ends. If you'd like me to - .. I mean .. -"

"That sounds great. So, later this week you'll be here?"

"Yeah." I smile.

SHE DIDN'T REJECT ME. I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. Oh god .. OH GOD. I'm meeting Kaitlyn .. I'm meeting a texting buddy .. WHAT WILL I WEAR?

Damn, I should have thought this through. You know what? maybe I'll just wear nothing.

I'm just kidding. I'll wear a onesie, let's hope I get a ticket that lands in the morning so she won't think I'm weird, but whatever.

I'm punk rock, I do what I want.

Now that I'm thinking about it, where in the world does she live? She has never told me. That helps me a lot.

I texted her asking where she lived.

Canada.

I knew it. She has this accent that sounds so different from mine, but not that far off. Close though.

I ended up getting my tickets around 7:30 in the evening. It's a two-way trip. (to and from).

I pack everything the night before. My toothbrush, my flashlight (who knows), some clothes to last a week, accessories, an extra pair of converse, and a "little something" I brought for Kaitlyn.

All night long, I was Skyping with Pol and Kaitlyn. I was saying how excited I was to go to Vancouver, Canada. I couldn't sleep until 5:00 am. Good thing my flight is at 9:00am.

I get up, and do my normal morning routine. Get up. Take a shower. Put on a red plaid button up shirt over a white shirt, over some ripped black skinny jeans, a red pair of converse, and to top it all off .. bracelets.

Nailed it.

.

.

Pol sits in his car, waiting to drive me to the airport.

"Ready, dude?" he asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be .."

I feel sick to my stomach the closer we get to the airport. My insides are intertwining with each other. Why is that?

"Well dude, see you in a week or two."

Pol brings me in for a MANLY hug. Gosh, I'll miss him.

"Skype me when you're there."

I don't reply .. I've just never went to a different country without my best friend before.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

========================
[[ Author's Note: (not proofread)

Yeoooo doooods!

just letting you know,

*** THIS STORY MAY BE ENDING SOON. ***

I may make a sequel, but yeah. Just giving you a heads up. ((:

It may end in the next few chapters or so .. MAYBE EVEN THE NEXT.

who knows? cx

- jessabellexx]]