Fine.

[[A/N: there's a sentence in the gif ^]]

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

{{Text Message from DANNY🐢}}

Danny:

Hi xx why aren't you texting me anymore? ):

He should know. It's not like he cares about me the way that he cares for that girl ... What's her name?

Oh, yeah.

Morgan.

I've been ignoring him for a week, trying to erase all the memories, sad thing is ... I can't. I'm trying so hard not to text him that it's hurting me.

I'll get my mind off of him eventually. It's my spare class, so I might as well continue watching videos on YouTube. I toss my phone half a meter away into the grass and look back at my laptop screen.

Yes, I bring my laptop to school. And, yes, I have a "spot" on the field. It's hella rad. There's a log that I can sit on, healthy grass, a tall pine tree to keep me cool and it's far enough from the school that I can't hear anything else but the birds singing.

.

.

About 15 minutes later, I could hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Hey." I hear a masculine voice from above.

"Wow, very gentlemen-like, disturbing me and my YouTube time."

"You must really like watching videos, huh?" The voice asks sitting next to me.

"Yepp." I turn to look at the guy next to me and immediately regret everything.

Gabe. Gabe Jericho Rylan.

School's player. Many people don't know much about him, not even his past girlfriends, despite the fact that he only dates them for about 3 days. I think his longest relationship was 2 weeks.

"You know ... Maybe you and me could make a video." He winks.

"You're gross."

"Only for you though, babygirl."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I cringe.

"I don't know." He laughs

"Are you getting some tonight?" I nudge him.

"Sadly, no." He frowns pretending to cry.

"Good."

"Kaitlyn, I know you don't know me well ... But I know you. I watch you every spare class. I'm not creepy, I swear. .. But .. The way you smile and look at your screen .. Is -"

He looks down, and mumbles something.

"Gabe, you were saying.."

"Nothing, it's whatever."

He stands up and makes his way to the parking lot. I don't know what got into me that I started following him. Don't worry, I managed to grab all of my stuff on the grass.

"Gabe, where are you going..?" I ask

"Places." He gets into his truck.

"Oh .. What about school?"

"Who cares."

"Okay."

"Are you coming?" He yells through the window.

"No, I have another class after this!" I yell back.

"C'mon! You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."

"You know what ... Fine."

I opened the door, and got comfortable totally forgetting about Danny.

========================

[[Author's Note: (not proofread)

DYLAN O'BRIEN PLAYS GABE .

How's your guys' Halloween? (:

Hope ya'll are liking this book so far.

-jessabellexx]]