You Just Got Roasted

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

"What do you get when you cross a turtle and a flu shot?"

"What ..?"

"A slow-poke! Get it?" Danny starts historically laughing at his own joke as if he's proud of it.

"Goddamnit, Danny! You always talk about turtles. Oh yeah! Remember that time I sent you a picture of myself for a turtle?" I say smirking.

"Yes I do. And maybe if you come to one of Pol and I's meet and greets later in the future .. We sorta .. Can .. You know .. Buy a turtle together?" He suggests

"Fine. But, the turtle will be staying at my house for 6 months, then yours. It's going to be a pattern. Okay?"

"Okay! But I call taking the first selfie with it!" He yells through my laptop speakers.

"Alright! Alright .. Cheese."

"CHEESE AND SPRINKLES!"

"Wow, really?" I ask sarcastically looking at my nails.

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am? .. Wait one sec Danny, I hear someone coming upstairs."

I place my laptop on my desk and walk behind my door, signalling Danny to be quiet. I lean towards the door and hear footsteps coming my way. I look over at Danny and he already has his camera out.

My doorknob starts jiggling open

I quickly jumped onto the person and looked at them covered in ... whipped cream? What?

"Ouch .." Matt groans.

"Matt, are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks.

"Well, why'd you bring a plate full of whipped cream to my room?"

"I was going to get you back .."

"Good luck. Mofos don't roast me, I roast mofos." I say proudly

"I could agree with you, but we'd both be wrong."

As soon as he said that, he somehow managed to get on top of me and rubbed his whipped cream face all over my face. Gross. We both got up and went to the washroom.

As I was washing my face, I realized that I was still Skyping Danny. I rapidly ran to my room and got my laptop. I look at the screen and see a peaceful Danny sleeping.

He's so cute when he sleeps.

... Did I seriously just say that?

*screenshot*

Now, I can blackmail him whenever I want to.

"MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" I start laughing to myself.

I end the call.

"Kaitlyn? Are you alright?" Matt asks standing infront of my door frame.

"Oh, yeah. I'm totally fine!"

"I'm going to go make some dinner, what do you want?"

"A Chicken Penne! Please?"

"Kraft Dinner it is." Matt walks away smiling.

"What a weirdo." I say to myself.

I ended up going to sleep around 12:30 a.m that night because Matt kept burning the KD over and over and over again. So, we ended up just getting a cheese pizza delivered to us.

========================

[[Author's Note: (not proofread)

Ugh, the ending is kinda rushed.

Sorry about that .. I didn't want this to be a SUPER LONG chapter . :/

Anyways, hopefully you guys enjoy this.

LOL, Spiderlukeyslover .. I know you are fo shizzle! xD

Next update will probably be somewhere mid-week or next week.

- jessabellexx]]