At Last

Danny's P.O.V

I've been walking around this interesting souvenir shop right near the gate I came from.

It's been 10 minutes already, but I guess that proves that girls really do take a long time to get ready; either that or, she's having a panic attack right now.

Something catches my eye.

A potato rolling across the shop. I look around to see where it came from, and what caused it. No sign.

I picked the potato up and examined it. A few seconds later I turn around and continue on walking around until I get jumped on.

Oh, this is great.

"Hey! Get off me!" I yelp.

"No. Now do you have a ponytail with you by any chance?"

At that moment, I could already tell who it was. The soft voice that I love listening to, her hair smelled like strawberries, and what gave most of it away? her red flannel jacket.

"Well, no .. but, I do have a potato some how .." I smirkingly say.

"Right. Whoops?" She shrugs and gets off of me.

"Kaitlyn!" I go in a hug her, my arms wrapped around her waist, her head leaning on my shoulder.

I could have kissed her right then. But I won't. Not until I'm sure about this. By this, I mean everything.

We seemed to have stayed in that position for a while until the cashier cleared his throat.

"Sorry, sir." Kaitlyn gently says, while walking away with my hand in hers.

"Let's get out of here!" Matt shouts.

We all turn around and walked through the airport to go home. Matt was telling me this funny story about what happened 20 minutes earlier with the security guard.

They somehow knew the guy. Matt said something about his friend's, cousin's, turtle's dad. I thought the story would lead to something very bad. But I guess not.

When we got to the car, I put my duffle bag in the trunk and went to sit right next to Kaitlyn.

I pull out my phone and go on snapchat, I take a picture on Snapchat with her not knowing, I type the caption as 'United at Last 🐢'.

A few minutes later, my phone blew up with screenshots and Kaitlyn's phone exploded with tweets.

I watch her as she unlocks her phone, and enters the world of Twitter. She looks at me, and says creepily,

"Danny, Danny, Danny. You wanna play this game? No problem."

At this point, I'm scared to death, you know what I did to defend myself, poke her nose.

"Oh, it's on baby."