Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I woke up late but it's ok since I don't start work until the next week. I brush and take a bath. I checked my phone and saw an unread text from Jisoo:

Sis I'm coming to pick you up at 10 AM. Be ready!

OK

I ate the breakfast I made and got ready in a rush and heard the honk of a car. I ran outside my house and saw Jisoo waving from the car. I got into the car and hugged her.

"I missed you a lot" I said. "Me too" She replied and started the car. "So, where are we heading to?" "Well first I'll take you to one of my favourite cafe and then I'll take you to my favourite places here." She replied with a smile as she started the car. "OK then let's go~". we talked till we reached the cafe.

*********

I was hit with the aroma of coffee as soon as we entered the cafe. It was small and cosy. The decorations were also very beautiful. We sat down at a table near the window and a waiter came and took our orders. We talked about our lives and other such things.

" So any boyfriend?" She asked with a teasing smile. "Not this talk again." I groaned. " I already said before that I'm not interested. Besides, my standards are so high because of k-pop idols that I'm pretty sure I'll never date nor marry anyone till I die. And anyways you already know I like Mark Lee from NCT."

"Well, I can't blame you for liking him tho," Jisoo said with a chuckle taking a sip from her drink.

***********

After finishing our drinks Jisoo took me to different malls. And as evening was drawing near she took me to a park where we ate ice cream. She dropped me back at my house and we said our goodbyes.