Chapter 5

The male stared at me and asked in a deep voice, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

My face started to heat up for particularly no reason. " I'm Y/N. I was searching for shelter due to the rain and found this house so I came inside thinking it was deserted. Do you live here?"

He hesitated and then answered "I don't. I was just in the forest for a walk and then came here to take shelter from the rain. Why were you in the forest?"

"I wanted to explore it a bit and take some pictures," I replied. "Oh"

He patted the space next to him motioning me to sit. I sat down next to him in awkward silence.

"Umm...I'm Taehyung." The male said. "Nice to meet you," I replied

"You've got a nice voice." I complimented him after a moment of silence. "Thanks. Did you liked the song?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was lovely. Did you write it?" I asked. "Yes. It's not that good though" He said with a sheepish smile.

"Are ya kidding me? It's very good. Damn, you must be really talented. You can sing, write songs. Wait a minute can you dance too?" I asked."Yeah, a bit"

Oh mannn. He can sing, dance, write songs and also looks like a living angel? Wow, he's a jack of all trades. My talentless ass can't relate.

We kept talking until we noticed that the rain stopped. "I think we should go now, it's getting pretty dark," I said. "I'll go with you," He said.

"No, you don't have to come with me. I can go myself. My house is nearby" "As you said it's getting pretty dark and it's not safe for you so I insist that I'll take you home." He said.

"Fine," I said.

******
"Thank you for assisting me," I said while giving him a bow. "It's fine. It was nice hanging out with you" He said with a smile.
"Yeah. Do you live nearby?" I asked. "Uhh...Yes," He replied with hesitation.

"Ok. I hope we can see each other again, Bye" I waved and smiled.

"See you too" He smiled and waved back as I entered my home.