Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

I woke up in my bedroom and saw the others near me. I tried sitting up and got hugged by Jisoo as soon as she noticed my movement.

"Are you feeling better? Who did this to you?" Jisoo asked but Jin pulled her back. "Calm down Jisoo. She's still not fully healed."

"Yeah I'm feeling better"

"What happened?" Jin asked and I started to explain what happened.

***A few hours ago***

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes only to see black around me. I tried moving my limbs, but I couldn't do so since they were bounded using ropes.

I heard some noises behind the closed door. "Are you sure she's here Jimin?" Asked a voice.

"Yes, trust me." Said another and the door opened to reveal 3 men. They were not the same people who kidnapped me before.

"Oh she's awake"

"You are Minji's friend, aren't you?" I nodded. One of them came near me and began cutting the ropes that bound me.

"We need to hurry, Jungwoo might come here any second to kill you," Said the person who was cutting my ropes.

"Why are you all helping me?" I asked.

"My name is Jung Hoseok and these are my friends Min Yoongi and Park Jimin," He said, pointing at the other men. "We all are actually the Han family's bodyguards. My elder sister also found out about what Jungwoo and Minji did and decided to report them to the police. But before she could do so, both of them found out about her intentions and kidnapped her. Then Jungwoo threatened to kill my sister if I don't do as he says."

"I can't believe both of them did something like that. I don't know much about Jungwoo but I've known Minji for years. She was one of the nicest people that I have ever met but still, she did something as horrible as killing someone. I shouldn't have trusted her. But you still haven't answered my question"

"You are our only hope now. You need to escape from here and report both of them to the police as soon as you can. And then Hoseok can reunite with his sister again and we don't have to do his dirty works anymore." Yoongi answered. "But we need to get going now"

All four of us got out of the room where I was locked and ran down the hall. On the way, we met the men who had kidnapped me. 

"What are you three doing with the hostage. Boss told us to keep her locked in. Are you helping her escape?" One of the men asked while pointing the gun at us.

"Uhh...we're not?" Jimin said with a nervous smile but quickly took out his own gun and all the men started shooting at each other.

"Jimin take her outside, we'll handle these men" Jimin nodded and pulled me with him.

We kept running until we finally saw the exit. We ran towards it but some more men spotted us. They tried to stop us.

"Y/N, you run to the exit and get out of here quickly," Jimin said "I'll tackle them"

I nodded and ran towards the exit but one of the men caught me. I jabbed him in his ribs making him groan in pain and ran away as soon as he loosened his grip on me.

I got out of the place and ran home.

***End of flashback***

Everyone went silent after I was done explaining. Jin was the first to speak.

"I knew they had done something like this. I've suspected them for a long time"

"I can't believe Minji of all people did that," Jisoo said in disbelieve. I hugged her to provide her comfort.

"Of course a traitor like her would do something like that!" Taehyung who was silent for a long time angrily spoke up. "First her own lover and now her best friend"

"Wait how did you know that the other Taehyung was her lover?" Jin asked.

"Because I am that Taehyung"