Chapter 12

Ding dong, I heard the bell ringing. I went towards the front door from my room where I was getting ready for the wedding taking place today. I had let my hair half up and half down and wore the dress that Jisoo and I bought at the store with matching sandals. 

I opened the door to reveal a very very beautiful sight. It was Taehyung in a suit.

 It was Taehyung in a suit

He looked very handsome. I didn't notice that I was staring. "Uhhh...can I come in?" He asked making me return from my daze. "Y-yeah come in" I stuttered and blushed 'Why the heck did you had to stutter now Y/N?' 

"You look beautiful," He said with a blush. "Thanks" I replied, now blushing even more. "You look handsome too" "Thanks"

I motioned him to sit down. 

"My friend, Jisoo is gonna come and take us to the wedding in her car," I said. He nodded and we talked while we waited.

"Did you know someone was murdered in the house where we met?" I told him. "Really? You're not joking?" He asked with wide eyes. I shook my head "I'm not. Jisoo told me yesterday. The police investigated the case but they didn't find the culprit. I hope they will catch the culprit and give justice to the man killed." "I hope so too." He replied.

We continued talking until the bell rang. 

"It must be Jisoo," I said and walked towards the door to open it. 

"Whoa Jisoo you look gorgeous" 

"I could say the same about you. Is he here?"

"Yeah, he's sitting inside. Wait, I'll call him" I said and went inside to call him.

"'Cmon our ride has arrived let's go"

He stood up and we walked towards Jisoo's car.

"Hello I'm Kim Jisoo" She greeted him as we got inside the car and sat in the backseat.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taehyung." 

"I know Y/N talked about you last time." She said with a grin and started driving. 

"Ah...she did?" He glanced towards me with a smirk "What else did she say?"

I tried to ignore his stare 'Jisoo please don't tell him. God save me!' 

"She called you an angel and told me that you're sweet" She chuckled.

'I want to evaporate right now. Someone kill me!!! Jisoo is definitely going to die. Yep, I'll be killing her' I blushed.

"How far is the wedding venue?" I asked trying to change the subject which thankfully worked. 

"It's not that far. We're almost there."

We talked during the whole ride until we reached the venue.

"We're here!" Jisoo said.