Chapter 11

"How about this one? It looks good."

"I don't like this one. It's too you know, puffy."

"'Cmon, pick one Y/N," Jisoo said. "We've been here for hours but you've still not chosen your dress."

"I need more time. I really suck at making decisions. Wait that one looks beautiful" I said and pointed to a blue dress.

 Wait that one looks beautiful" I said and pointed to a blue dress

"Whoa, nice choice. It's beautiful."

"I know right? Let's buy this one."

"K"

We purchased it and walked out of the store. We went to a restaurant and ordered our food.

"I'm so happy for Minji. I can't wait for tomorrow" Jisoo grinned as we started eating.

"Yeah. Oh and I'm also bringing a friend along."

"Who is it?"

"Kim Taehyung. We met at the abandoned house in the forest near my home."

"Wait did you say abandoned house in the forest?" Jisoo asked suddenly looking scared.

"Umm yeah. Why, is something wrong?"

"I've heard that someone was murdered at that house."

I almost choked on my food. "WHAT?!?!?" "Hey hey don't shout. People are looking at us" Jisoo scolded.

"Oh sorry" I whispered "What actually happened?"

"Well it is not confirmed but a friend of mine, who is a police told me that someone was killed there. An old man was walking near the house and heard some commotion so he called the police. They went near the house, found the door open and went inside. They didn't find anyone there. Only a blood-stained carpet. Since the house was in the forest it was very hard to investigate the case."

"Did they find the killer?"

"No, but they think that the person murdered was probably Han Jungwoo's brother since he went missing at the same time. After that, they closed the case."

"Wait wait. Is he the same person to whom Minji is getting married?"

"Yes."

"And he had a brother? I never heard that he had a brother"

"That's because his brother didn't like publicity very much so only a few people knew about him"

"Oh"

"So back to your friend Kim Taehyung, is he handsome?" She asked with a teasing smile.

"Yes. He's like an angel. And he can even sing, dance, write songs. And he's also very sweet" I smiled thinking about him.

"Sounds like someone has a crush~~" She sang.

"What?! No! I don't have a crush on him. He's just a friend. Only a friend"

"Sure" She smirked "A friend whom you like...a lot"

"Urghh I hate you"

"I know you love me, honey"

I laughed. 

"Let's get going," I said as we finished our food.