Chapter 9

I looked around and saw a familiar place. I think I've been here before but I can't seem to pinpoint where I am.

Everything seemed distorted. I could make out some people standing in front of me though they were not clear.

"It's just a joke right?" I heard a male voice say chuckling uneasily. Perhaps it belonged to one of the people.

"Oh, so naive," Another male voice mockingly said as the first speaker started moving back.

"I didn't mean to do this. I don't have any hard feelings towards you, I'm only doing this for him." Said a female voice.

"But you still betrayed me!!!" The first speaker yelled. I don't think the people saw me. They didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"No one has to be harmed if you jus-" "Never. I'll never give it to you"

"Well then..." I saw one of the male advance near the other while holding what looked like an iron bar. He hit the person on his head with it as I watched, petrified. The person stumbled backwards while holding his head. The female started inching closer to him with a dagger. I tried running towards them but it was hard to do so with my fuzzy vision and I realised as I kept running to him I didn't seem to get closer. The more I ran the farther away I seemed to get.

The female started stabbing him. "NO, PLEASE DON'T!!!" I cried. I tried running towards them again. "PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!!" I screamed with tears pouring down my face.

The man was now lying on the floor being hit non-stop by the other.

"NOOOOO!!!!!"

I woke up noticing that I'm not in my bed. I was in something or rather someone's embrace. I felt wetness on my cheek. 'Must be tears' I thought.

I must have moved a lot since Taehyung woke up and noticed me staring blankly. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked in concern noticing my tear-streaked face. "Bad dream?" He asked again and I nodded. "Do you want to drink water?" I shook my head and just snuggled into his chest and said "Let's just sleep like this, please" "OK"