Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Today I'm planning to go to the forest near my home to take some photographs. I prepared some food and my camera. 

I decided to walk to the forest as it was not that far and also because it'll be good exercise. It's only half an hour walk from my home. 

**In the forest**

I examined the beauty of nature. The forest was very beautiful. I took a deep breath, I could smell the raw earthy scent of the mud. It was one of my favourite smell. The aroma makes me feel alive and fresh. There was a constant scurrying of small animals on the forest floor. 

I took some pictures of the flora and fauna. As I wandered deeper into the forest a drop of water hit my nose. I noticed the sky was starting to be occupied with dark clouds. The rain kept pouring as I searched for a place to shelter myself.

I spotted an old house among the trees and went inside it. The house looked like it was deserted for years. The door needed mending and dust lied on the floors, furniture and decorations. Cobwebs hung from the ceiling.

The rain kept pouring as I wondered who did the house belonged to. Suddenly I heard a voice. 'Surely no one must live here now, right? Wait what if there is a murderer here waiting to kill whoever entered this house. Oh no. I'm going to die' I thought. But as I tried listening more closely the voice put me into a trance-like state. I thought about exiting the house but my curiosity got better of me and I started to search for the source of the voice.