Chapter 17

"I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to. Does it hurt very much?" I asked and touched the place where I hit Taehyung.

"Ow," He winced in pain. "Sorry again. I'll bring you an ice pack" I said and rushed to the fridge to grab an ice pack.

I handed it to him. "I'm sorry again," I said and bowed. 

"It's fine," He laughed "Did you thought I was a thief or something?"

"Yes"

"Then your self-defence technique is good."

"Well thank you, young man," I said dramatically and we laughed.

"How did you get inside? I'm sure I locked the door." I asked.

"Well, you had hidden your spare key at a very predictable place - under the mat outside. So yeah I came inside myself using your key to surprise you." He explained.

"You sneaky thief" I joked 

"Yep, the thief who stole your heart" He inched closer to me and said.

I pushed him away due to my embarrassment making him chuckle and said "I have to hide the spare key in a better place now. Even though I don't know where to hide it"

******

We were cuddling together now on the couch, watching Frozen and eating chips. "Y/N do you want to go to an amusement park tomorrow?" He suddenly asked. "Amusement park? Yesssssss." I squealed and hugged him in happiness. "Thank you thank you thank you veryyyyyy much," I said and jumped around in excitement making him laugh.

"I'm sorry for being extra," I said sheepishly after calming down a bit "I love amusement parks very much" 

"I figured, most of your childhood pictures in the album were taken in amusement parks," He said, still laughing but stopped when he realised that he blabbed about himself. "Wait you were looking at my old picture albums before I came?" I asked.

"Uhhh...I mean what album? What pictures? I don't know what you're talking about" He pretended to act innocent suddenly backing away a bit.

"Kim Taehyung......YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!" I shouted and ran after him as he ran away. Suddenly he stopped and bumped into his back. He lifted me up, making me nervous "Wait what are you doing?" I asked. He placed me on the couch and started tickling me.

"Nooo stop," I said between my laughs. "Please" 

"You shouldn't have messed with me" He smirked and kept tickling me.  "Please I'm sorry. Please stop" I said. "Ok-" He said as I stood up but he pulled me down on his lap again and continued "But you must give me a kiss," He said while pouting. 

"A kiss? Should I?" I asked teasingly and he nodded enthusiastically with pleading eyes.

"Okie," I said and kissed him.

He kissed back and then said "I must go back now" 

"Must you?" I asked, pouting.

"Yeah. And I don't think you have any clothes of my size that I can wear on our outing tomorrow" He joked making me giggle.

"Ok, I guess you must go."

"Take care and goodnight," I said and kissed him again.

"Goodnight and I'll pick you up at 11 in the morning tomorrow. Ok?"

"Ok. Bye" I waved and he waved back, heading home.