Chapter 18

I woke up with a start as the alarm clock rang for the thousandth time in the morning. I checked the time, it was 10 AM. I was all chill until I remembered I had a date with Taehyung in an hour. I cursed at myself and ran to the bathroom to take a quick bath and brushed my teeth. 

I ate my breakfast which was cereal quickly while trying not to choke and then I went back to my bedroom to get ready.

Outfit:

"Y/N-ie, I'm here!!!!" Taehyung yelled while ringing the doorbell impatiently

"Coming!" I yelled back and went to open the door for him. 

"Let's go. We'll walk there but we can take a cab if you want."

"Nah I would rather walk," I said

"Ok," He said and we walked, stopping now and then to take a rest because the place is far but my stubborn ass still wants to walk.

"I think we should take a cab" Taehyung who surprisingly was not looking tired suggested.

"No, I can do it. Positive. Let's keep going" I said enthusiastically even though I was suffering inside. I started walking but Taehyung squatted down in front of me.

"Umm...what are you doing?"

"I'll carry you. You look tired." He said. 

"No need. I can walk myself."

"We have to walk for 30 minutes more. Can you handle it?" He asked

"What!?! But I thought we were already walking for an hour. I thought the place wasn't that far" I said in shock.

"Actually we've only walked for 10 minutes"

"....Just carry me," I said monotonously. He chuckled and did what I said. "But won't you get tired?" I asked "You're no hulk"

"Nah I won't get tired by carrying you. You're small." He said as he continued walking.

"Did you just call me small?" I asked and hit him on his head lightly.

"I'm sorry" He laughed.

******

"Let's go ride that one and that. Ooooh, how about this one?" We finally reached the amusement park and now I'm suggesting rides to go on.

"'Cmon let's get the tickets first"

"Ok," I said and we headed to buy the tickets. 

After buying the tickets we decided on which ride we would go on first. We agreed on going on the pirate ship ride (Is that the correct name?), rollercoasters, flume ride and many others.

Of course, we didn't want to go on some of them because they are scary but we did it because YOLO.

"We did. We finally did it." Taehyung said.

"Yes, we did it. I don't wanna go on that ride ever again in my life" I said pointing at the gyro swing behind me. "Nope never gonna do that"

"I agree. Let's go get ice cream"

"Yay ice creams"

We went towards an ice cream stall and bought our ice creams. I bought a (favourite flavoured ice cream) while Taehyung bought a chocolate flavoured ice cream. 

"Did you have fun today?" 

"Yes. Thank you for the date."

"I'm glad you had fun," He said and we leaned in to kiss each other but got interrupted when we heard someone call Taehyung's name.

"Taehyung hyung?"