Prologue: Shadow -Fired Up

I continued my walk, thinking the same things as always. 

She never told me she was going to leave...

It's been a year... A year to be misunderstood, misinterpreted, and a year to miss someone worth every word.

~~

I look up to the trees as some bird mocks someone crying, as it flies from each tree to another. I'm half tempted to put it out of it's misery.

~~

In the past six months, I gave up trying to pretend everything was fine. I gave up hiding an angered blaze inside. 

I began to avoid the others, as I lost my vision of what our goal was. I've become nothing but a memory to my Freedom Fighter name. All because of Cam...

~~

I see the exit of the grove, just a few hundred feet away from where I stand.

I'm just about to continue on my way, until there's a little back ground noise.

I turn around a little bit. "Hello?"

Silence.

"Anyone there?"

Again, silence.

I go to turn, but the quiet is broken. 

"I know you're out there." I mutter. "It's alright, I'm leaving." 

The sound continues, following me.

I simply fold my ears back, giving acknowledgement that yes, I know they're there, but I'm not going to giving them much more attention than that.

 They continue to follow, but their speed increases.

I walk a little quicker, and brisker, in effort to avoid a conflict that may come about this.

They suddenly stop.

So do I. Just as I turn to see them or what made them stop, I knocked off my feet.

"What the hell?!!" I hiss. "Who the hell do you think you a-" I suddenly stop myself, seeing what really did take me down. I feel every spark of that blaze slowly extinguish, as the world stops, and my head spins. "You're..."