Chapter 6: Camilla -Shattered Image

***Two Days After***

I felt the familiarity of Mobius' dirt beneath my Lethian claws as I landed with Keela on my back. 

I watched in awe as the 2 day old child I was assigned to save off Earth slowly disappeared, being taken to a female Mobian, who will be expecting Keela's Mobian form for a daughter.

As I watched the dust from the girl's spirit soar off into the sky above, I caught glimps of a Hell below.

Mobius... Destroyed. Gone up into flames. 

"What happened?!" I gasp. 

I take off towards Fate, only to see Drake pacing about, without any dragons in sight.

I change my direction before he sees me.

~~

I crawl into a hidden cavern far from any city borders.

You'd think the Freedom Fighters would have... done something...

I pace back and forth in the den. Might as well make it homey here. I'll be staying for a bit... I think to myself.

I use some Earth power and energy to make the dead vines and plants that cover the enterance come back to life and over grow, giving me some plants to make a nest.

Being a dragon can make it easier at times.

I sneak deeper into the cave to investigate a little more, only to shock myself.

"Shadow!" I find the hedgehog's limp body hidden in the darkness. "Shad?" I nudge his body gently.

He doesn't respond.

I let a growl slip, knowing Drake did this.

I carefully pick up Shadow in my front feet, to carry him to the nest I made.

Resting his body gently on the soft plants, I wish to know what exactly happened here.

I make sure the plants at the entrance have us covered, as I return to the further tunnels of the cave, to see if I can get any clues.

The only thing I find, which isn't a back thing, is a stream with small fish swimming around. The stream exits the cave underground and up, into a lake that leads off into a river.

"Food and water's covered..." I mutter to myself. "But company is... unconscious." I only wish I knew how to help him...

I glare into the water where the fish refuse to swim. The water then ripples, an image slowly appearing.