Chapter 10: Camilla -This Is How It Ends

I stare into the darkness of Drake's eyes. Never.

"Come on, Camilla..." He snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.  "You said this time..." His lips graze down my neck, making my shiver in disgust.

"No..." I whimper. He won't leave me alone. The lust in his eyes scares me as it increases everyday.

"Camilla..." I can hear the smirk on his face as twisted thought dance in his mind.

"No." I can't stand this. Not now, not ever. 

"Cam?" He stops. "What's wrong?"

I take a breath. Now or never... I swing around, pinning him against the wall, tying his wrists. "Half way to home..." I mutter.

"Camilla, what the hell?" He laughs. "This is just wrong, babe."

I glare at him. "How stupid do you think I am, Drake?" I hiss. "You were never Shadow. I know that. I always did. You're not trying to save Fate. You never were. I always knew that. Get over yourself."

"What is this, Camilla? A hero's fight? You won't win, kid. You know that."

"Not alone." I smirk. Seeing the Freedom Fighters arrive with the dragons I snuck out. 

Drake gawks at me. 

"Have a nice time in prison, Drake." I smile, and skip out.

"Well, well Princess." Shadow smirks down at me. "Not bad." 

"Hmm." I kiss his cheek. "You can deal with Drake. Take Scourge with you. He's... yeah. Sonic, Tails, Silver. Go to the back tunnels over there, and release the rest of Fate's dragons. Amy, Blaze, Cream, Rouge, go with them. There are a lot there in terrible health. Help them. And you two," I look at Sally and Knuckles. "Back to Mobius. Start reviving the poor cities. Please."

"And you?" Sonic asks.

"I'm going into the study to try and reverse this hell." I glare. He doesn't trust me... None of them do. "I'm the only one here who works in Fate. Listen to me, or else." I shift to my Lethia form so I can fly through this quickly. 

They all look at me with slight fear.

"GO!" I hiss, taking off, myself.

~~

I drive through the books. 

I know there's one here, specifically on Mobius. That one'll fix everything... 

I continue to climb through the shelves.

"Want some help, Cammie?" A soft spoken dragon looks up at me as I walk the shelves.

"Hell yes, Whisper." I missed her. I can't help but smile.

"What?" She laughs.

"Nothing. It's just, been a bit." I smile.

"Yeah, it has." She giggles.

~~

"FOUND IT!" I jump down after half an hour of searching for it.

"Great!" Whisper sighs.

"Now what?" I ruin our moment.

"Write."

"Write what?!"

"Something good. C'mon. You are the Lethia for a reason..."

I sigh. "Okay..."

After such a long fight for every Mobian's life, the Freedom Fighters and Camilla succeeded in their mission. Drake was put in prison, all the dragons healed, and all of Mobius was back to normal. Once again, Fate was in charge. And with the Lethia, everything was better than 'okay' there.