Epilogue: Us -The Last Storm

D'X WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? THIS IS THE END!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! WHYYYYYYYYY?!!!! WHY!!!

So um, yeah. Enjoy and take a look at An Estranged Gem for me. Please? :)

LUFF YOU GUYS!!!

~~~~~~~~

Last time we looked upon Shadow and Camilla, it was 4 years ago from today. And a lot has changed.

Yes, one of Shadow's dreams were fulfilled, and yes, Camilla's dream of standing under that Willow tree came true.

However, nothing bad happened. What happened, was most likely the best thing for them.

Camilla stood looking out the window. 

"How is it possible I could be so lucky?" Camilla murmured, watching Shadow goof off, like always, with little Keela. Seems they were the lucky two to get her.

Shadow kept himself hidden behind the trees behind the house, the smirk on his face unreplacable compaired to the rest.

She laughs, watching Keela slowly creep up on him, knocking him over as she pounces.

Shadow picks her up swiftly, carrying her inside for lunch.

As the back door opens, the once quiet household is filled with the child's giggles. 

Keela was a spitting image of her mother. Their only difference was Keela's hair and fur color. Black as Shadow's quills.

Keela came across, more of a cat, than hedgehog, but there were obvious shows of kinship to her father.

Her mother smiled, ushering her off to wash up for lunch.

"Have fun?" She smirks at her match.

"She's a ball of energy." Shadow smirks.

"Oh really?" She chuckles, kissing his cheek. 

Keela comes bouncing back. "What's for lunch?"

"Hi Princess," Camilla croons to her daughter, the nickname she's had for her past four year life. "I made some home-made pizza, alright?"

"That's better than alright. That's yummy!" She cheers.

Shadow smirks down at his little girl, affection pure in his eyes.

Camilla's ears immediately perk up. 

"What?" Shadow laughs. 

"Go get your other one, before she starts."

Yes, it seems we didn't look over Leah. Why not now?

Shadow quietly snuck into the nursery where the small hedgehog stirred.

She had the image of her mother, but the hedgehog form of her father. Her golden quills curled up, and her rose eyes shone in the dark. If you sat Leah and Keela side by side, you'd never know they were sisters. Black hair, blue eyes and gold quills, rose eyes. But they were.

Shadow picked up his tiny daughter, who was just over 3 days old. "Little baby girl..." He murmured, pride gleaming in his eyes.

Leah stopped fussing and settled in her father's arms.

He carefully brought out the little bundle into the kitchen.

"Hey baby girl~" Camilla gently brushed her thumb against the baby's face.

~~

Later in the night, a wonderful thunderstorm decided to make way.

Camilla had he ears perked again, but not for the storm.

"Now what?" Shadow snickered.

"I can't help it..." Camilla murmured, getting to her feet.

"Are you alright?" Shadow raised a brow, knowing she wouldn't be doing this with any other storm.

"I'm fine. And as I said, I can't help it, I'm a mum now." She carefully walked down the hall, and into her 4 year old's room.

Keela had herself completly hidden under her blankets. She too had a fear of thunder storms. She just didn't have a reason like her mother.

"Princess?" Camilla carefully lifted the layers of blankets sitting next to Keela. "Hey, my girl."

The little girl snuggled into her mother's arms.

Camilla smiled. "What are you doing up so late?"

"The storm's scary..." Was her muffled reply.

"I know..." She muttered, in obvious agreeance with her daughter.

"You don't look scared."

"Doesn't mean I'm not, Princess." Camilla sighs. "You know those stories on Earth, my girl?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I lived there."

"You lived there?! As a human?"

"Yup. I was actually born there as a human."

"Wow..." 

"Yeah, it was cool. You know, when I was a little girl over there, like you, I would always be at my grandparents' farm. And I would go there with a puppy named Charlie."

"And?"

"And, one day there was a really bad storm. Worse than this one. It scared me and Charlie. Charlie actually ran away..." Camilla down plays the story.

"Awe... Is that why you don't like storms, mommy?"

"Exactly why." She sighs. "But you know, I was safe with my own mommy and daddy around. So you are too."

Keela sighs, and snuggles closer to her mother. "Why didn't you stay on Earth?"

The question had Camilla pause. "Because." The answer slowly built up in her mind. "Princess, would you ever leave, any world, if your Prince Charming came along?"

"No, I guess not. Who was Prince Charming?"

Camilla smirked. "Your daddy."

Keela giggles. "Daddy's too goofy to be a proper prince."

Camilla laughs. "Well then. He's Prince Goof of the Kingdom of Silliness."

"Yeah, he is." Keela laughs more.

~~~

The summer sun was up, and little Keela sat at the table enjoying fruit salad with whipped cream for breakfast. 

Shadow came in with the littlest Leah wrapped up in his arms, content with a bottle.

"There you two are." Camilla, set down a bowl of fruit for the dark hedgehog.

"Yeah, yeah. We were enjoy sleeping in. Until we got hungry..." He glances down at the rose eyes that looked up at him.

"Prince Goof." Keela snickers.

"What...?" Shadow looked between his daughter and match, who were both laughing.

"Nothing..." Keela smirks.