Chapter Seventeen

What she needed was a loving mother. I discovered all this through observations, since she didn't  have a nanny with her twenty four seven around the clock and after the incident that happened weeks back, her dad decided it was best for her to be at the company whenever she came back from school or even doing the weekends.

And as luck had it, she enjoyed herself all too much. She smiled a lot and I would always see the same smile reflected on her father's face. At times Mr. Brayden would catch me looking and he would  wink at me or smile and that would send butterflies to my stomach. I loved looking at them, it made me miss my mom and my dad and my older siblings.

He picked up on the fourth ring "What took you so long to call me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Richy you have a phone to, what took you so long to reach me?" I heard him take a deep breathes.

"Been going through some hard time, Lynn and I decided to break up, she is okay with it but I am not, and I have been a little busy with schoo,l I have exams next week"

"Sorry sweetheart, I will get you some ice cream after your exams, but under the condition that you will pay and drive us there and we will talk about heartbreaks and heartaches" he laughed he had the sweetest laugh not too deep and not too light I could practically see his smile.

"Amber, Miss Amber Aiden never will I ever take you to an ice cream shop and offer to buy you ice cream. You're addicted to it. I bet if it were a person you would marry it."

"Richy a girl has to have her moments and addiction. I am addicted to ice cream just like how you are addicted to gaming, so yeah"

"Nah, yours is more of a drug to you, you crave it like it's life. Hey Amber in a few weeks time, well Natalie and Asher would be holding an engagement party and-"

"What? Has my brother proposed already? "

"Well no, not yet but he came over to our townhouse last week and told my dad of his intentions towards my sister. And yeah, he is palnning an engagement party in some week's time. And well since I know I won't  be going with Lynn, i was wondering if we could go together as best friends. Jeez, I can't wait start calling you my sister actually, who knew my sister and your brother would make a perfect match". I walked into the office holding a box of papers, I placed my phone down and put it on loudspeaker.

"Richy I do not know, it depends on the date, but I do hope it will be on a weekend. But yeah, sure, like old times. I would love to go with you."

"Well thanks, you saved me a load of crap Amber, I love you so much never forget that and I owe you, hey I have to go now take care"

"I love you more Richy, take care and bye". then I hang up the call.

I walked into the storage room looking for another box of papers when I felt hands hold me and pull me close to a hard chest. I didn't need to turn around to know whom they belong to. I had already mastered his smell his touch and everything about him. Delicate hands moved around my hips, feeling my curves. I couldn't help but bite my lips.

"You feel good" and then he lips came down on my neck, trailing kisses towards my ear. I made a small sound and he chuckled. I felt him, I felt his hardness and then he turned me and brought his lips down on mine. The world exploded into different colors and I couldn't feel my feet. Hands held me well, one did while the other moved around my butt squeezing, pressing. I had never been touched like this not by a boy and definitely not by a man. He had been placing kisses on my cheek since that day that he had first kissed me on my cheek, but never had he kissed me like this or kissed me at all.

What was his game? Sure it feels nice being with a man that could  make you feel good in bed. I had been offered sex numerous numbers of times, but never did I accept them. He moved his lips from mine and traced kisses down towards my breasts.

"Who is he Amber?"  Who was who? " I do not, ah that feels good."

"The man you were talking to over the phone. Richy, you called him Richy. Is he your lover?"  By then his hands travelled under my skirt touching my bare skin, but not that sensitive area of mine.

"Mr. Brayden I"

"I call you Amber call me Lennon, say my name, I want to hear it on your lips."  He was drawing lazy circles around my thighs,  those felt good I licked my lips he was watching me. "Lennon I-"  What was I going to say again? I couldn't remember. "Who is Richy, Amber?"

"Richy he is my ah" He had moved his hand a few inches to my sensitive area. He was now touching my underwear what color was I wearing again pink, black?

"Richy is my friend, the one who gave me the ring you found in your drink." He had managed to open up a few buttons of my top he trailed kisses on my bare skin. "Ah, a lover then, he is your lover Amber?"

"What?" I couldn't concentrate with his touching and kissing and even his breathing on my skin affected me. "He isn't my lover, I could never date him we are best friends, he is more of  family than a friend actually."

______________________________________