Chapter Thirty Five

"Ehat have I ever done to you to make you ruin my life like this?" he had done so many things, first it was because of him I lost my job at Bennys-

"Fuck miss Aiden, you are a pain in my ass and I can not wait to get rid of you, you know what your fired. I do not want to ever see your hide in my office, find your way to my house pack what ever it is that you own and get out. Oh and by the way look for your own transport!" he marched off towards his car but lucky he didn't get back into the building, he also had the contract with him. I dialed the first number that appeared on my screen.

****
"That is one hell of a stain, and your wearing a cream top, that wouldn't come out easily without leaving a permanent mark on. " I sighed and held onto the cup of steaming tea in my hands, "I know" was all I said, he removed his suit jacket and dropped it around my shoulders. "Is that better?" he asked, I nodded wordlessly, I called him and asked him to pick me up which he did and offered to buy me a cup of coffee but I went for tea and he got his coffee.

"The woman after him is his ex fiancée," I looked up at him he was looking in the distance. "It all started seven years ago."

SEVEN YEARS BACK.

Vanessa Dahlia was the most beautiful girl in the whole school, well people called her a whore behind her back but to me it seemed they were just jealous of the type of person she was, she was damn gorgeous, just like how her named implied a Greek goddess.

Okay she had her faults, she rarely attended classes, she drank, smoke and did drugs and that was something considering the fact that we where in our final year in university, we were in different departments but we attended similar courses. I had been crushing on her since I could differentiate between my feelings, I loved her and I still love her, we went through the same school right from nursery. She didn't really notice me because she was into the bad boy type and I was the nerdy type.

But that had changed once I got into university, I wanted to make my parents proud and show my dad that I could ran the Brayden companies. I was an only kid, my mom had difficulties giving birth, my dad didn't really mind, he loved me and my mom just as much as he loved himself, and he worked extra hard day in and day out to make sure we lived a good life and we had everything, and that was what I wanted with Vanessa, I wanted to start up a family, our own family with her.

Right from my first year, I worked out got the type of killer body girls died for, but I didn't give any of them my attention it was only her that I wanted, my Greek goddess. During classes I would try my best to seat next to her, I didn't have the balls to actually tell her how I felt but I let my presence known.

We graduated after a few months. And I was a free man I could do whatever I wanted, my first priority was her, then my second was my dad's companies. Carl would always tell me she was way beyond my reach, but I would always ignore him, I had the money, the body and love what else would she want?

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, I hadn't heard from her, her phone was off her number unreachable, Carl had suggested that probably she was out of town or something, but it worried me knowing that she wasn't near me and I couldn't see her.

As luck would have heard it I found her at a shop, she was the sales attendant there, she looked messed up, her eyes dark not the usual blue, her hair darker and not the blond I was used to. I offered to buy her a drink or even a coffee and she agreed to it. That was how our friendship started.

I would have offered her a position in my dads company but I didn't want to do anything rush. We started off as friends going back and forth about things that happened in school and our next big plans for the future I realised she didn't have any plan, she was just rolling with what life would throw at her next, she had lost her parents at a very young age and even though she went to living with her aunt and uncle, she had turned to stripping for money, and she made a lot, she had messed up big time and she was thrown out of the stripping club, the other girls were all to eager to get her out so they could take up her position and earn what she was earning, she was hot competition.

She resulted into private stripping for big men with loads of cash and if possible, sexing them. I had managed to convince her to stop, I started giving her money on a daily basis and she seemed content with what she had, I got her an apartment where she lived in, I didn't live in a huge house then but also in an apartment well a more comfortable one, that was how we lived and communicated and after two months we started having sex.

________________________________________