Chapter Forty Two

The cotton and balls I had used to create very huge breasts had slipped and looked more or well if my mind wasn't so clogged with panic I would have been able to describe how it looked like. I put them in place and checked my makeup, purple lips, dark cycles around my eyes and a patch of black around my cheeks. I took deep breathes, this would either go well or not.

I pushed open the side door and walked towards the car present, my brother Austin's car, he would kill me once he knew I was going to drive his monster truck and reck it since I was so bad at driving, another thing about men they loved cars, my brother Austin was a freak when it came to cars, and the black monster truck before me was his baby and pride. "let us put more attention on the was okay. Because that was what it was, before I reck it."

I walked with confidence towards the car, the three man watched my every move. Did they see throw my costume? One thing about Monica was that she was so rude, time to play. "What are you looking at, didn't your mamas ever tell you not to stare ?" The three of them turned at once and one mentioned a sorry ma'am.

"Sorry do I know you?" it was the same guy that had broken into my house.

"Do you know me, do I look like you know me, of course you wouldn't know me.  Do I know you, what are doing here at my house son?" he looked at the other two, he clearly wasn't expecting to be caught, he didn't say anything.

"Ah, I see you're here for Lindsey. That girl keeps bringing so many boys to my house, she should be given a spot on the genius world book of records for most number of boyfriends."

He looked relieved. "Um, yes Lindsey, do you know where she is been trying to call her she isn't picking"? Did I know where she was, I didn't even know anyone named Lindsey in my life. "Eh, you know probably in one of the clubs you youngsters go to now days." I walked over to his car my eyes on the glasses but my hands reaching for his tyres, I saw what I wanted to see, she was in, all tired up and gagged.

"These are  mighty fine tyres, um." ! I was not looking at him but my eyes were drawn to Isabelle, they had mentioned about meeting at the old house by the creek even without me present. "You know I think this generation is smart after all, to me what makes a good car a good car would be the tyres."

He looked at me, a little bit with confusion written on his face. "Eh, um, yes ma'am good tyres." He shifted his weight from one leg to another. "Can I ask you something ma'am?" I looked at him but not in the eyes I felt like he would see through my costume.

"Do you know of a girl named Amber, she lives her to, and whats your name again?"

Clearly whoever had provided information to him, hadn't seen it fit to mention Monica, my deceased aunt all the well, lets play a little game. "Me name's Monica, the famously infamous Monica. I died a few years back, but look as beautiful as I was alive then, I came back from the dead to play the bingo game, I still had old hags that cheated me then and now I want to get back at them." I spoke as I made my way towards my brother's car, I heard a scream I turned back, the other two did look afraid but the one a few feet from me didn't.

"Pardon ma'am I didn't quite get you I sighed I said my name is Monica I moved a few years back when my husband was alive then, I came back to play the bingo game I had some old hags that cheated me and now I want to get back at them. " The other two looked confused trying to comprehend what they had heard, while the man before me, he looked suspicious he wasn't no fool.

"As for Amber?" Yhe one named Andy asked. "Amber who, you have to be specific dearly, I do not know who your girlfriend is." I said.

"Amber Aiden, the only daughter of Antonio and Skyler Aiden ?"

Of course me, he was asking about me. "Well what about her, she is one hell of a stubborn chihuahua- ?"

"Where is she?" he wasn't playing games.

"How would I know?" I am not her keeper, she has a life and she can live it and do as she pleases, besides she should be with her brothers, she wouldn't be stupid enough to stay home alone in this big house of ours? "

He looked at me and then back to the house, thinking something, I saw the doubt in his eyes written all over his face. "And what about you, you were all alone at home." he looked at me challenging me. I looked at him, this time in the eye and smiled showing him blackened teeth, he moved back a step or two, then he took me in the full me and how I was clothed.

"I told you Jay, I died years back and I am here to get some bitches back." I pressed on the pedals with full speed "How did you know my-?" I cut him off with a trail of dust following me. I checked my side mirror he wasn't stupid but clearly suspicious.

_______________________________________