Chapter Forty One

I moved to the wall that had a painting of the old house down by the creek, there was a clearing and I could see the intruder well, I was right I was the only one in, who ever he was, he was here for me, he was dressed in black, black hoodie, black jeans and black shoes, his hoodie was pulled so low that it covered his forehead and he had a black bandana around his nose, covering his lower face, the only part visible were his eyes.

He walked into the kitchen then the living room, I had my phone with me and the first thing I did was switch it off before someone would think of calling me and give my hiding spot away.

"She is not here." he said, he waited for the person on the other end of the phone to speak before adding "I searched the house from top to bottom, she is not in the house maybe she went out with them," there was a pause and then "Andy and the rest are with me, though I will send two people after her family to check them out and know whether or not she is with them." he was quiet again, "if we find her what should we do?"

The person on the other side of the line said something about gaging me up and bringing me to some unknown location. "And the little girl, the rich mans kid, what should I do with her, should I also bring her to the old house by the creek?" He waited for caller two to finish speaking before he hanged up, he walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a ready made sandwich and walked out using the same route he came in with. Savages ! I would have shouted but I loved my mouth without any gag in it.

I counted up to one hundred my heart beating in my ears, and still using the route in the wall I made my way up the stairs to the attic, it was the creepiest place for me, my brothers loved it because it looked hunted, the window would also rattle creating different scary noises and when ever it rained it was worse, but my brothers always had the best halloween parties with our famous scary attic. I was afraid of the attic and they were afraid of the basement, especially the laundry room, there sat a mannequin with a strange twisted smile and different eye sizes on a grandfather rocking chair.

He held a stuffed black cat on it's laps, it usually sat at the far end corner of the room but whenever my brothers would go down they would find it sitting in the middle of the room, rocking itself on the old grandfather chair, they always claimed that basement had to be hunted but in reality it was just my dad playing tricks, moving the chair, changing the mannequin's clothes and putting it in different positions to scare my brothers. Good times.

I looked out through the window, the attic was dark and so was outside but the security lights were on, even though my parents lived in a peaceful environment strange things did happen. There were two more figures outside, including the one that got into the house three, they were standing around the house watching it for any movements, I turned and I almost screamed my lungs out.

It was a mannequin that was standing before me, she had on a black torn wedding dress and the weird smile and strange eyes, I hated this place, it always gave me goosebumps. I walked to the far end of the room, that didn't have witches, black cats and black dresses. I looked through the crest that had costumes I needed this to work if I wanted to get out of the house. I found what I was looking for and rushed to the mirror, the moon shone so brightly and I saw my reflection staring back at me and a smiling joker.

"Do not even dare, I am not Harley Quinn," I pointed towards joker, the joker doll just smiled and in its mind saying "you're afraid, I can see through you your afraid, mawahahaha." Great where was Annabelle when you needed her, I am sure even the joker would be freaked out or even fascinated by her. Or both.

I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with my new look I made my way down the stairs but not through the wall, I was dressed up as Monica the weirdest aunt I knew to have existed in my family, she had blackish, greyish whiteish hair, like I said earlier I am not good with colours, two huge enormous boobs, okay well that was an exaggeration, oh well she looked more of like Gomez Addams' mother from the Addams family, so if you know the woman then you would be able to imagine how I was dressed. I never really knew her but I saw her pictures, she died way before my father was even born.

"No offence dead Monica but I need your appearance I am sure you would understand." In response like as if she was here with me and was not happy about my decision or description of her, a ghost of wind hit the nearest window besides me, it left white patches of steam on the window, I froze, I didn't really believe in ghosts but today was an exception. "I love you to" I said as I ran down the stairs. I was panting by the time I reached the side door.

________________________________________