Chapter 14

Ken jumped into a random crowd of people. Rick met up with Jade and bought a ticket. Ken bought one shortly after. The plane to New Jersey was to leave in five minutes. Ken got on the plane first. Jade and Rick got on and sat all the way in the back and the plane took off.
"I hope Ken is okay." Jade sighed.

"Oh he's fine." Rick chuckled.

"How do you know?" Jade frowned.

"I just do." Rick giggled.

"How long does it take till we get to New Jersey since were coming from California?" Jade yawned.

"A couple of hours, babe." Rick told her.

"I'm engaged! Quit calling me that old man!" Jade punched Ricks shoulder.

"I know. I call everyone babe. Every woman anyhow." Rick said.

"I'm taking a nap. Wake me up in a half hour." Jade closed her eyes.

Jade fell asleep. Rick stood up and sat next to Ken. Ken was sleeping too. Rick shook him. Ken jumped up nearly hitting his head. Rick chuckled at him. Ken rolled his eyes and sat down.
"How is she?" Ken smiled.

"She's napping. You should go sit with her." Rick suggested.

"Okay!" Ken walked over to Jade and sat down next to her.

Hours later the plane arrived in New Jersey. Ken tapped Jade. Jade looked over. She was shocked to see Ken sitting next to her. She was angry too. Also relieved in a way. She was so upset that she couldn't speak to him. Ken didn't speak either. They stood and walked outside. Rick came out shortly after. Jade made a mean face at Rick meaning "I can't believe you didn't tell me." Rick smirked.

"Okay... Whew.... I told you to stay at my place Ken... I'm half glad you came and half angry about it. I love you Ken. That's why I needed you to stay." Jade spoke.

"I love you too. That's why I needed to come." Ken smiled.

"Fine. Don't screw up. Stay close. This might get crazy. Rick go find a phone book and look up a Mara Lee." Jade sighed.