t h r e e

my mom was put into a cop car and they drove away. i was literally so confused on what was happening.

"can someone explain everything that's going on right now." i asked a little freaked out.

"come to the court house at 10:00 tomorrow and everything will be explained to you." a police officer said.

i nodded and then went to bed with not a clue as to what happened today.

****

{ hayes's point of view }

"hayes, sky can you both please come down here. " mom yelled from down stairs.

"sure." i yelled back

i walked to sky's room and picked her up. she was playing on her swing and having a conversation with her black horsie. she's so adorable and it's funny to watch her because she's hilarious. we walked down stairs with me tickling her belly.

"what's up mom." i said sitting at the island but not before setting sky in her high chair.

"i have something to tell you two. i will tell nash and will later when they come here in person. " she said with a slight smile.

"okay." i said slowly hinting for her to continue....

"well umm theirs no easy way to put this but uhh" she jumbled.

oh no are we moving i really don't want to move. i love all my friends.

"okay im just going to say it" she breathed out.

i closed my eyes and prepared for the worst.

"hayes you have a twin sister and sky you have a older sister." she said smiling warmly.

our jaws both litterlly dropped to the floor. but sky's turned into a giant grin quickly.

"i have a big sissy yass." she yelled while jumping around

"woah" i said shocked. honestly that was last thing i would have expected.

"i mean i have so many questions. like where is she? who is she? do we look exactly the same? what does she look like? why isn't she with us? how come we never knew about her." i asked taking a big breath after.

"well she lives in california. her name is isabella, your not identical. she was kidnapped when you both were two and it was too hard for me to talk about so i never did." she said.

"really how could someone take her away." i asked sadly with anger laced between.

what? you try finding out after 14 years of living you have a twin sister who was taken away from you. i'm sure you'd have mixed emotions too.

"i was really depressed but i tried to hold it together for you kids. we hired a investigator to find her the day she went missing and they finally found her" she said with happy tears in her eyes.

"that's great where is she? can we see her?" i asked eager maybe a little too eager.

"yes we're catching a flight to cali today and we're going to pick her up tomorrow." my mom said on the verge of crying her eyes out.

"mom it's okay we're gonna get her back and everything is going to be perfect i promise" i said reassuring her.

i have a twin. i have a twin. well todays been successful. i cant wait to meet her hopefully she'll like me.

-------------

short chapter lol ... well i had a good day. i hope your's was spectacular comment if you like it soo far.