t w e n t y • s i x

i found a park and i've been crying on the bench for about 5-10 minutes. i ran away and no one bothered to chase me.

good.

everyone hates me and thats okay. i pulled my knees into my chest and cried.

i felt a hand rest on my back and i looked up to see a blurry figure. i wiped my tears and saw cameron. i gave him a week smile and he sat down next to me.

"hey bella" he said softly.

"hi" i said laughing a little.

"you okay" he asked with a little smile.

"no actually" i said looking down.

"why do they hate me." i looked at him. he frowned.

"the fans don't hate you-

"no i mean why does 'everyone' hate me" i laughed letting a few tears fall down my cheek.

he picked me up and put me on his lap. i cried into his shirt.

"sh, shh" he said in a calming voice. he lifted up my chin and then wiped my tears.

"bella look at me. no one hates you. there are cruel people who will say things to get you down. its your choice to listen to them or not. i chose not to, we all choose not to. some people are just jealous of you. i mean you are sitting with 'the cameron dallas'. " he said popping his color. i just laughed.

"thanks" i said smiling.

"for what" he asked.

"for making me feel better when i needed it. your like my brother and i love you." i said and then he smiled.

"i've always wanted a little sister." he said.

"good now you've got one" i said.

"c'mon lets ghoo" he laughed.

"im lazy carry me." i said standing up on the bench.

he gave me the 'you got two legs' look.

"please" i said with a puppy face.

"fine." he groaned throwing his hands in defeat. he turned around and i jumped on his back.

"but this is only because your adorable." he laughed.

"your adorable two." i sighed a little smile creeping upon my face.

"maybe we could be adorable buddies?" he said

"yess." i grinned while he chuckled.

"now hurry peasant i'm hungry" i said clapping my hands together.

he shook his head and then said

"okay my queen." he said.

****

we got back to the venue and everything was calm. cam went on stage to tell everyone where i was. he came back and grabbed my hand.

"cam where are we going" i asked.

"back on stage" he said quickly.

"noooo way. i cant go back on there " i said backing up. i'm scared their gonna say more rude stuff.

"c'mon it'll be okay i promise" he said pulling me forward. i stopped and dragged my feet.

"i will not go back out their" i said turning around. i tried to run for the door but i was slung over someone's back.

"camm noo" i said pounding his back their was no use we walked on stage and everything was upside down. he placed me down and everyone screamed

'we love you bella'

i smiled. maybe they all don't hate me. but cam's right i shouldn't let what other people say to me get me down.

"thanks guys." i smiled. i turned back to the boys and mahogany. i saw that the girl who wished i was dead next to them.

"um bella i'm sorry i was being a bitch. i didn't mean anything i said. i just thought you were dating one of the boys and got jealous. and i thought you were gonna be another madison beer. i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. i hope you can accept my apology." she said then looked down.

"i mean its okay. it takes strength to own up to what you did. so of course i accept your apology" i said and then gave her a hug.

"thank you" she said and pulled away.

"no problem, your really pretty by the way." i said and then she smiled.

"thanks but i'm no where near as beautiful as you are." she said.

"i like you already" i said then we linked arms and walking off the stage.

"okay 'enough' of this girly crap." taylor said into the mike making half of the girls laugh.

"shut it bandanna boy" i said laughing. we walked back stage and sat on the couch.

"so whats your name?" i asked handing her a blue gatorade.

"thanks and its alexis." she said.

"i have a feeling were going to be good friends." i said holding my drink up as she did the same. it was a mere cheers to being new friends.

-----------

comment your thoughts and votes little elephants. say elephants in a classy way. its fun. try it you know you want to. okay bye 😇💕🐘