e l e v e n

{ bellas point of view }

"bella, bella, bella " a voice called. i just hummed in response. im to damn tired to talk or open my eyes.

"you need to wake up hun" mom said.

i could tell it was her because she smelt like roses thats her signature scent. i noticed that the three days i've known her. but for some reason i always knew that. i used to smell my old baby blanket and it smelt just the way my mom does. i grabbed it when i left cali to cherish.

i rubbed my eyes and they fluttered open.

"what time is it?" i asked yawning.

"6:45" she said.

"why so early" i whined stuffing my face back into my pillow.

"your going out with your brothers well except for nash." she said smiling.

"okay im up" i sighed stretching my boney arms.

"the boys will be waiting downstairs" she said walking out.

"wait mom" i called.

"yea" she said popping her head back in.

awe she looked like a cute bunny. woah im really random, but i shook off my odd thoughts and brought my attention back to her.

"um what should i wear" i asked.

"nothing fancy um something comfy" she said.

"do you know where were going?" i asked.

"its a surprise baby girl" she laughed walking out.

"thanks mom" i said sarcastically.

"im always here to help" she yelled. honestly my moms awesome, im lucky.

i went to my drawer and got out my undergarments. i went to my closet and took at least 5 minutes to decided what to wear. i normally don't take long to get ready but its hard when you don't know where your going. i just decided to wear .

outfit for today;

- black tank

- red and black flannel with idiot written on the back.

- blue skinny jeans

- black ankle high converse

[ outfit on the side ]

for my hair ;

- i  brushed it out leaving
it in my natural waves.

i decided on leaving my phone here. why you ask? i want to focus on my brothers today. its a family day and i want to just devote my entire day to them. i mean i can live for one day without my phone.

hopefully.

i walked downstairs and saw hayes and will sitting on the couch.

"good morning" i smiled.

"hey" hayes said.

"you ready" will asked standing up.

"uh yea.. wait let me do something real quick." i said running up the stairs.

i walked to skys room and took in everything. it was pink everywhere. it had a few purple and blue things here and there. but other than that it was your typical 4 years old princess room. i chuckled at her swing and walked over to her bed. i left a kiss on her for head and tucked her in a little bit more. i closed the door softly and walked over to nash's room. i walked in and it was clean? like super clean. good to know that he's a neat freak. i walked over to his bed and kissed him on the cheek. i walked to the door and closed it on my way out. i skipped down the stairs and walked out with the boys.