t h i r t y • s e v e n

{ bella's point of view }

"hayes when are we leaving" i said walking into the living room.

today is our twin day. we've had to put it off for along time and now we have the time.

"in a minute im looking for my phone" he said searching through the couch pillows. i decided to help him out and look too.

i pulled out my phone and called him.

i heard his ringtone but couldn't see it. i walked into the kitchen and heard it getting louder. i went near the fridge and it blareded. i opened it up and then looked behind the pinaple soda.

ding ding ding we have hayes's phone ladies and gentlemen.

"hayes did you happen to have pineapple soda" i asked walking into the bathroom where he was looking thru the cabinets (and making a mess).

"yea why" he said dumping over the trash.

"well i found a device behind it that may or may not belong to you" i said waving it infront of his face.

"oh my lord thanks bells" he jumped up and then kissed it over and over.

"you kids and your tech - relationships" i said with a disaproving look.

"what its the same with you and your pizza addiction" he said pushing me in a joking way.

"no no no no no pizza isn't an adiction its a life choice" i said pushing him back.

"whatever" he said laughing.

"now can we go" i asked.

"legoo" he said grabbing his penny board.

"don't say that" i said grabbing mine.

"say what legoo?" he laughed.

"your annoying" i said.

"i know" he said shrugging.

"where are we going first" i asked.

"just follow me" he said smiling.

what does this kid have planned.

****

>>> skip ride there >>>

"a trampoline park" i said excited.

"yepp" he said.

"c'mon c'mon" i said dragging him in.

( c'mon c'mon and dance with me baby. yea i've been watching you all night..... no? okay im done )

"well i can see someones excited" he said laughing.

"i absolutley love trampolines" i said jumping up and down.

"i never would have knew" he said.

"really" i asked.

"no im being sarcastic" he said looking at me sideways.

"yea you need to work on your sarcasm" i said patting his chest.

hayes already did the whole paying thing so i ran to get socks and put them on and before hayes could even sit down i was bouncing in the air.

i was doing diffrent flips and everything you could possibly do on a trampoline.

"wow bella how did you do all that" hayes said in awe.

"i used to take gymnastics when i was really little" i said shrugged.