t w e l v e

{ bella's point of view }

we finally reached the house and i jumped out of the car. i waited until will and hayes walked up to the door. considering no one bothered to give me a key yet. but who's complaining? not me phstt. he unlocked the door and walked in while i shortly followed behind them. all the lights were off.

"sell hayes and pay the electric bill mom" i jokingly groaned.

"hey" hayes whined.

i flipped the light switch on and a loud crowd yelled.

'happy birthday, halloween, easter, thanksgiving, fourth of july, merry christmas and welcome home' woah.

i never knew i could be this confused. i looked around and recognized some of the faces. a lot of the boys were the same ones from the first day i came here.

"what's all this for?" i asked confused.

"like we said happy birthday, halloween, easter, thanks giving, fourth of july, merry christmas, and welcome home" nash said walking up to me with mom and sky on his hips.

"we wanted to throw you all of the celebrations you never had with us in one day" mom said.

"it made more sense before the whole happy birthday merry christmas thing" hayes whispered in my ear making me chuckle.

"no this is perfect normal families get to celebrate one holiday but not me i  get all of the holidays from the past 13 years with my abnormal family." i said laughing.

"which is way better right?" sky said.

"of course" i chuckled tickling her stomach.

"i guess we'll do introductions first" hayes said and i nodded in response.

"these are all of our closest friends" nash said pointing to the large group of hot boys and one gorgeous girl with big red curls. its true they're all really adorable.

"guys, bella, bella guys" he said.

"hi" i smiled.

"hey" they said in sync.

"names?" i asked.

"cameron" the tall tan one said.

"matthew" the justin beiber twin said.

"jack gilinsky" the one with the cool brows said. why the last name though?

"jack johnson" the blonde boy next to him said.

ooh theirs two jacks thats why you twit.

"sammy" the boy with black quiffed hair and adorable dimples said.

"aaron" the boy with the freckled and black hair said.

"shawn" the boy with brown hair and cute smile said.

"jacob" the boy with black quiffed hair said.

"mahogany" the girl with red curls smiled. she had such cute cat ears on her head.

"hayes" hayes said.