e i g h t

{ bellas point of view }

i honestly didn't have a damn clue where i was going and i really didn't care at the moment. i heard someone running after me and calling my name but i just blocked it out and kept going. after 20 minutes later of turning corners and trying to get away from everyone i came to a park. i sat down on the nearest bench and took deep breaths. i have asthma and its awful. i took out my pump and inhaled it. once i was done i just looked at the sky. it was getting really dark out.

i really don't know what i expected coming into his life and having him want me to be apart of it. no one loved or cared about me so im used to it.

my eyes started to close. this time difference has my schedule mixed up. i layed down on the bench and tried to ignore the cold air. i couldn't go back now it was too late. for one i didn't know where i was and two i know the all hate me. so whats the point of going back am i right?

****

{ hayes's point of view }

i was getting so worried. we have been looking for her for at least 2 hours. it would have helped if she didn't leave her phone in the car.

i saw a park and decided to take a break. i walked over to the bench and sat on someone.

"oh i'm so sorry - wait bella?" i said realizing it was her. she was sleeping and looked cold too soo i took off my sweatshirt and put it on her.

i decided to call nash so they wouldn't work worry.

       -- phone conversation --
n - nash
h - hayes

h - nash
n - hey did you find her yet
h - yea she was sleeping on a bench
n - good okay i'll tell everyone to meet back at the house
h - kay see you at home
n - alright bye

   -- end of phone conversation --

i picked her up and carried her back home. i could tell she was crying because her face was red and damp.

im glad she's really light. i chuckled to myself.

----------

comment what you thought on this short chapter and vote please young ones ; )