n i n e t e e n

surprise bitchachoes

{ hayes's point of view }

"i miss bella" i sighed to my mom as she just hung up the phone.

"i know i felt bad for leaving her at home by herself " mom frowned.

"but i have good news" she said in a cheery mood. good news would be that i could see bella again.

"go get nash & sky" she said walking over to her suitcase.

"nash, sky" i yelled. our rooms are connected so they could hear us. this is mom and sky's room. nash and sky were in my room watching dragon tales. they banned me from watching with them because i kept laughing at the stupid stuff.

"i could have done that" she rolled her eyes.

"well why didn't you" i chuckled.

"watch the attitude benjamin" she said glaring at me.

"mom don't call me that" i whined.

"don't give me a reason too" she said using the same tone as me. i don't know where my mom comes up with these comebacks but shes good.

"was sup" nash said while carrying a giggly sky on his back.

"well i have some exciting news for you and nash. you guys are going on tour with magcon for three months." she smiled.

"really" nash asked.

"this is awesome" i said.

wait this was only suppose to be for a week. now im going to be apart from bella longer than i thought. this is terrible i barely got to spend any time with her.

"yea so we have to go home and pack. then i'll drive you to the airport in the morning" she said.

"yay i can't wait." sky squealed.

i looked at mom waiting for her to tell sky the news.

"honey the boys are only going." she said softly. 

"but.. but i can't see them for three whole months" she said crushing my heart.

"aww sky" i picking her up. i wiped  away her little tears and said

"we'll be back before you know it. and we can skype whenever your missing us okay." i said trying to comfort her.

"okay" she sighed.

"were gonna bring back a big surprise for you too" nash said walking over to her.

"is it as good as a horsie" she sniffled.

"almost" i smiled.

she smiled back and she started giggling. possibly because me & nash were tickling the life out of her.

"mom what about bella. i cant just leave her for three months. i have fourteen years to makeup for" i frowned.

"actually their was another surprise. bart told me you guys get to bring one extra person and i assumed you guys would want bella so i asked and he said of course." she said.

"really. wow this going to be great bella's coming to magcon with us and no school for three months. can life get and more perfect." i said then hugged my mom.

"your still doing online school." she laughed.

"to think i almost got away with that one." i laughed walking to the door.

"no you didnt" nash laughed.

"no you didnt" i mocked as we walked back to our room to pack.

when we finnished packing we left to get on our plane. i guess thats what everyone was doing. going back home for the day and meeting back in cali for the first event. on the plane i was in between sky and mom. nash had to sit next to a man in a suit who kept falling asleep on him. it was hilarious because usually i always end up sitting with strangers. i recorded and put it on snap chat.