t w e n t y • t h r e e

{bella's point of view }

i woke up and hopped in the shower. i did my business and then got out. i went to my suitcase and picked out my outfit which was ;

- floral tank

- jean overalls

- cream and red converse

- rose flower crown

- two crystal necklace

for my hair i combed thru it and left it wavy. i placed my flower crown in and picked up my phone.

it was 11:42.

i walked out of the bathroom and hayes and matt were still sleeping. why its almost 12. oh they must have stayed out late. i sat on my bed with my phone. im very bored, wait i know i can text my friends. since were in cali maybe i can go see them.

--------- conversation --------

b - brianna
m - mike
l - lacy
i - isabella

~~~

i - hey bitchachos 💕 im in cali and i want to see you guys.

after 2 seconds of breathing i got replies.

m - yay

l - come see us right now

b - lets meet up at our spot.

i - kay aw i cant wait to see you guys.

l - me too. 😭

m - see you in 20. love you guys.

b - love you all.

i - i wuv you guys too.

------- end of conversation --------

i put a note on hayes's head that explained where i was going to be today. i grabbed my phone and put on my white and blue flower case.

its really pretty.

i walked out the door and headed for starbucks. don't judge me mans i gots to have my drug. i bought a vanilla bean frap because i just felt the need for one. i drank it and then walked out the hotel. i called a uber and had them drive me to our spot. i plugged in my head phones and hit shuffle on my 'echo smith' playlist.

after 20 minutes. we arrived at the park. i kindly thanked and paid the driver and headed for the spot. i was walking trying to be all secretive until i was trampled on.

"what the fuc .... lacy" i yelled trying to get up. she was on top of my back and smacking my butt like they were bongos.

"lacy" i groaned with a laugh. she's the weird one in the group. actually we all are.

shes just a bit more than us.

"yea?" she said getting off of my soar but.

"my butts numb." i whined.

"so your butt hurt" she chuckled.

i just gave her a plain face.

"fine i'll carry you to the spot if you give me a hug now" she rolled her eyes.

i hugged my munchkin and then got on her back.

"i missed you" i sang in her ear.

"missed you to gummy bear." she laughed.

we had our regular abnormal conversastioms while walking to our spot.

our spot ;

place in between the park and pizza place. into the woods and into a clear landing overlooking a big cliff.

we finally got their and i didn't see anybody.

"where is everyone" i said hopping off of her back. i walked around and smiled at old memories. whenever i needed to get away from my mom or brother, i came here. i snapped back in reality and noticed she didn't answer me.

"where is everyone?" i asked turning to face her. except she wasn't their. whaaa?

"haha this isn't funny guys." i laughed nervously. to be honest i don't want them to play a prank on me. i hate being scared. i saw a light in the back of me and turned around. it was them and they had a cake.

"happy birthday to you." they sang.

"awe you guys its not even my birthday" i laughed.

"yea well since we wont be able to spend your 15th birthday with you." brianna poked my cheeks. making me smile.

"we thought why don't we do it early." mike finished.

"i love you guys so much." i teared up.

"don't make me cry you loser" lacy said wiping her eyes.

"group hug." bri said with tears coming down her face.

"well now i have to cry thanks so much bella." mike said hugging us.

"enough of this crying shit" bri laughed while turning away. i gave them individual tight hugs and we walked to our rock.

we enjoyed our cake.

****

"what's it like living with hot brothers"

"oh god mike" i laughed.

"am i wrong?" he asked.

"no you are not" brianna said looking threw the pictures on my phone of me, hayes, nash, and will.

"your guys are nashty" i gagged.

"no were not, its true" lacy laughed.

if lacy were a pony she'd be pinky pie. weird comparison but totally true.

woah im random.

"fine write a letter and ill give it to them. each of you can only choose one though." i laughed.

they got excited and started writing down stuff to send to me. after them finally being done. they sent them to me.

lacy wrote to will.
bri to nash and
mike to hayes.

i felt bad so i pretended to have a friend names susy and bob and wrote letters to mom and sky.

don't judge me.

but i also added details from what mike, lacy and bri wanted to to say.

my phone died a little while ago.
because mike and bri kept taking pictures of themselves. but who can blame them, they are hotties.

me and lacy vs each other on subway surf, while i used mikes phone.

"im gonna miss you guys so much." i frowned.

"were gonna miss you too." they said as we came into another group hug.

"i love you guys, make sure to text me." i said as i got in the uber.

"we love you." they yelled isync.
the car moved and i watched as the view of them faded away.

their my family and im going to make sure i see them again. we passed a little mall and i told him to pull over. the hotel isn't too far from here. i paid him and walked into the mall and headed to 'lids.'

[ its a hat store ]

i decided on buying nash a new snapback i mean he is the best brother ever. i might have accidentally spilled my coffee on his favorite one. i ended up buying one for will and hayes too. their great brother too ya know. i looked at the store clock and saw it was 6:59. holy skate maloley. i better get back to the hotel, im tired.

----------

comment your opinions. i love you all and thanks 💕