t w e n t y • f i v e

{ bella's point of view }

i woke up to some arrogant person shaking me while i tried to get my beauty sleep.

"bella"

"bella"

"bella"

"matt go get the shaving cream." i heard carter whisper.

"do that matt and ill rip out both of your tentacles." i said with my eyes still closed.

a scream came from someones mouth probably because they thought i was still sleeping.

"never messing with you, but we were trying to get you up." nash said with a nervous laugh.

"why would you wake me at um..

matt time?" i asked unsure.

"8:14" he said.

"why would you peasents wake me up this early" i groaned.

"well we have magcon in an hour and we still need to eat breakfast." taylor said.

"fine but this is only because i want food." i said getting up.

i walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my outfit. i quickly made my way to the bathroom. i took about 5 minutes in the shower. i take really quick showers because im used to rushing in the morning. i went to a boarding school back in cali.

i got out and put on my outfit which was ;

- peach & white arm length baseball tee

- blue high wasted shorts

- gray & white vanz

- black sun hat

for my hair i put it in a side braid.

i walked out the bathroom and everyone looked up at me shocked.

"what?" i said.

"your done already?" gilinsky asked.

"yea why" i said grabbing my phone off of the charger.

"well usually girls take forever" taylor laughed.

"and you took less than 10 minutes" johnson said.

"well i'm not like most girls" i laughed and then walked out.

i went to the elevator and waited for them for about 2 minutes. my patience was wearing thin. obviously i have no chill when it comes to waiting for things or in this case people. i couldn't take it no more i pressed the button and right before the door closed i could hear them screaming at me.

"oh well" i said to myself shrugging.

i got off the death machine. i honestly hate elevators. i mean i would take the stairs but i'm a lazy son of a unicorn. i walked into the break feast area and got some cereal and o.j . i sat down and began eating. a few minutes later the crew came down. they walked over to me.

"we told you to wait for us" matt whined noticing me eating.

"i did wait" i said shrugging.

"no you didnt" taylor said.

" i waited until i saw you guys then i left to eat my foooood" i exaggerated the word food.

everyone just shook their heads in disapproval and left to get their break feast. when they came back they sat down and began talking. i was chatting with matt.

"theirs no possible way a hippo could give birth to a giraffe" i said laughing.

"yea their is i saw it on animal planet." he laughed. he looked absolutely serious it was amusing.