t h i r t y • o n e

{ bella's point of view. }

i woke up and i was in a different room. what the? wait how did i get here...

oh right i remember.

right after me and hayes's birthday we had to take a plane down to dallas for the next magcon. i stayed in a room with carter and taylor. lets just say they stay up hella late and i wasn't in any mood to listen to them play their game and blast music while i was trying to sleep. so instead of yelling at them

( as a normal person would )

i decided to walk to hayes's, aaron and sammy's room. but that didn't end up well because i fell on the floor and went straight to sleep. i guess someone went out late at night and saw me because im now in nash's room on the couch. that going to hurt later i bet.

"good morning sleepy head." cam said coming out of the bathroom.

"morning. hey did you happen to bring me in here from the hallway." i asked.

"maybe why?" he asked.

"did you also happen to drag me you dip shit." i groaned.

"what no." he laughed nervously.

"cam i have rug burns, and it looks like you tried to cover it up with what? shaving cream." i said trying not laugh at his stupidity.

he hung his head low in shame. good. like damn that boys strong and he couldn't carry me at least.

"why shaving cream? did you think you were going to shave away the burns." i said.

"maybe." he mumbled.

"ugh.. where's nash." i sighed dropping the conversation.

"he went to hayes's room to get him up." he said.

"oh okay, well im going to go in the shower." i said going over to my suitcase.

"i donut care bella i donut care." he laughed.

"well then." i joked.

i walked into the bathroom put down my clothes and stripped. i turned the water to warm. i got in and cooled down. the last couple of days have been fun but im so drained. good thing its our day off after today.

i need a lazy day asap.

i pushed away all my thoughts, turned off the water and got out. i put on my undergarments and then my outfit ;

( outfit on the side )

- blue and black stripped loose flannel

- blue high wasted jeans

- black studded boots

- white top with blue strips

and for my hair i just left it out. i walked out of the bathroom and headed to my suitcase. i pulled out my bag full of cases. and decided on using my speck case. its black with a blue trim.

i was getting ready to go over to hayes's room but the door opened. nash walked in with a grumpy looking hayes following behind.

"hey hayes." i chuckled messing up his hair.

"stop." he whined, while repeatedly slapping my hand.

"aw what's wrong hassie phoo?" i asked swinging my arms over his shoulders.

"im exhausted, and nash woke me up." he said walking over to nash's bed. he sat down and closed his eyes.

"no hayes wake up." nash said snapping his fingers in front of hayes's face.

he tends to fall asleep anywhere when he's tired. this kid is always sleeping. i mean i don't blame him though. were always doing something. like traveling, going to an event, meetings or doing photo shoots with bryant.

not me them.

plus hayes spends his free time tweeting, following, and dm'ing his fans. that boy is a machine and it's understandable he's always tired.

he is still just a kid.

"but im tired." he groaned leaning his head on my shoulder.

"i know boo i know." i sighed.

"how about i buy you a starbucks. then will you stop complaining so we can make it to the event on time." nash questioned. by the time starbucks was brought up hayes shot his head up and nodded.

i love my brother.

we all walked out of the rooms and the boys went to the elevators while i took the stairs.

the walk down isn't much of a problem. getting back up, that's the struggle. we got into the limo and made our way to the event.

***

the event was so amazing and i loved every minute of it. the crowd was mad hype and that didn't help much considering we were all high off of caffeine. the boys did a hilarious dance to the song 'lipgloss'. i can agree we all had the best time. i got to meet a few nice fans that were all beautiful. they gave me their twitters. i told them i promised to follow them when i make a twitter. hayes keep's saying he'll help me but he's always to busy for anything.

right now were on our way to the movie theater. bart rented out the entire theater so we could movie jump without causing a riot. i'm glad i got another coffee or else i wouldn't be able to stay up all night watching these movies. were going to watch

- ride along

- mocking jay part 1

- if i stay

{ more good movies i forgot about }

i sat with carter and taylor because i feel like were drifting apart.

or thats what they keep saying lmao.

***

after the movie's were over it was 3 in the morning. all i remember is getting carried by cam, being placed in a bed next to hayes and thinking

'sleeping all day tomorrow'

-----------

comment your opinions and vote for this small chapter. 💜