t w e n t y • e i g h t

{ bella's point of view }

school ended yesterday. which is awesome because me and hayes only had to do two days of online school. were lucky children i tell you.

tomorrow is me and hayes's birthday and i don't know what to get him. im going to politely ask cammy to drop me off at the mall so i can buy him a present. i would ask nash to take me but i don't want to make it obvious.

****

"cam?" i knocked on his door.

"come in." he yelled. i walked in and closed the door behind me. he was on his bed with his laptop in his lap. he only had his sweat pants on with no shirt on.

cams a gorgeous human being inside and out. thats why i love him so much. he's like a brother to me.

"hey cammy." i smiled sitting on his bed.

"whats up munchkin." he said shutting his laptop.

"i was just wondering if you could take me to the mall." i asked.

"i would but im so lazy." he whined.

"please." i gave him the puppy eyes.

"fine but this is only because i had to anyways." he said getting up. he walked to his suitcase and pulled out a shirt.

"its not because of my adorable face." i gasped.

"yea that too." he added making me chuckle. he walked into the bathroom and changed into a black t shirt and skinny jeans.

"c'mon." he said walking out of the room with me following shortly behind. i told nash already that i was going to the mall with cam. im glad hayes was sleeping because he would probably want to come and im not the best at making up excuses.

we walked to his car and i smiled. i want a jeep when i get older.

"cam when we get their im gonna have to go on my own, then we can meet back at starbucks or something." i said.

"okay make sure you text me when your all done." he said.

"k." i smiled. i turned on the radio and drake's ' forever' came on. me and cam looked at each other and smirked. i  blasted it and then we both sang along to it.

'many drake songs later'
we arrived at the mall and managed to get a parking spot. damn how many people come to the mall on a thursday at 1 in the afternoon. cam put on sunglasses and handed me a pair.

"if were going inside why do we need sunglasses?" i asked

"we dont want to get spotted by fan do we now?" he said.

"but i can still recognize you and nobody really knows me." i laughed.

"just put them on so we look cool." he whined. i looked at him and noticed we matched. i laughed at him and put them on anyways. we walked inside casually and stopped at the mall map thingy.

"so text me when your done shopping." he said.

"kay." i nodded.

"wait why did you need to come to the mall?" i asked.

"oh i was just loo-

i was cut off by loud screams. i turned around only to be trampled over. i felt like a welcome matt. i couldn't even see cam anymore. im gonna pray he's more okay then me. i shook everything off and headed to random stores. i've been looking around for an hour and i still don't know what to get hayes.

i looked in the windows of stores trying to see if i could see something hayes would like.

"ooo." i squealed. a window caught my eye. i stopped near it and i saw the mophi charge case. i also so a glass screen protector. thats exactly what he needs. he's always dropping his phone. plus he's always complaining about his phone being dead all the time.