10

Eleanor's POV*

After we all went to get pizza we all headed home to call it a night. I asked Luke if he wanted to hang out with me tonight, just because I didn't get enough Luke time today. He agreed so we both drove back to my house to hang out and probably watch movies.

"Is it okay if I shower? I don't want you to have to smell my sweat all night." I asked as Luke went to sit on my bed.

"Go ahead. I'll wait here." He said and took his phone out from his pocket. I went to my closet and took out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt just so I would be comfortable after.

After my shower I decided to let my hair air dry. I debated on wearing makeup for at least five minutes. I eventually decided against it even though it made me nervous. I didn't want him to suddenly see me without makeup and think I was a freak or something.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked as I walked over to my bed and sat down next to him. He looked up from his phone and looked at me, for longer than I'd like with how my face looked right now. I saw him look over ever inch of my face which made me feel even more insecure than I already felt right now.

"Yeah we can watch a movie." He said after a few seconds and looked back at my eyes.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked and picked up my tv remote and went under my covers.

"You pick, I picked last time." He said and laid down next to me but kept a small space between us.

"How about.... Just Go With It?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Sounds good." He said and we both got comfortable in my bed as the movie started playing.

As the movie played my eyes started to droop as I got more tired. I was pretty exhausted but I tried to fight to stay away so I could hang out with Luke more. But eventually I ended up falling asleep.

________________________________

When I woke up the next morning the other half of my bed was empty. After I had stretched a bit I picked up my phone and saw I had a text from Luke.

Luke: I had work this morning so I had to head home last night and I didn't want to wake you. I hope you slept good:)

Me: I did, how did you sleep?

Luke: I slept okay.

Me: Just okay?

Luke: Just okay.

Me: How come?

Luke: Not every nights a good one right?

Me: Yeah I guess.

Me: If I don't see you or talk to you today then I hope you have a better night:)

Luke: Thank you:)

After I talked to Luke for a bit I went through Instagram and Snapchat to get caught up on anything I missed. Then I headed downstairs to see if Ashton was home because I was bored.

"What are you up to?" I asked and sat down on the couch next to him.

"Not much. I'm going to Calum's in a bit though." He said and leaned the back of his head against the couch.

"You're gonna leave me all alone?" I asked dramatically and laid down on the couch.

"Yeah I don't like you." He teased making me roll my eyes.

"How are things with Mallory?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"They're the same as they've always been." He said with a sigh.

"I'll knock some sense into her don't you worry." I said and tapped his shoulder with my foot.

"You've been trying for like two years. Maybe it's time I move on." He said and looked up at the ceiling.

"No don't, I have faith. Just wait." I said firmly and he gave me a look but shrugged his shoulders.

"I gotta go, I'll see you later." He said and ruffled my hair as he walked past me and out the door.

I decided to call Mal over to see if she could hangout. One because I was bored and two because I wanted to see if she liked Ashton yet. I knew she would eventually, she can't not like him. He's literally her type whether she thinks so or not.