20

"Luke what do I wear?" I asked through the phone as I looked through my closet.

"It's noon, I told you to come over at five." He said with a chuckle and seemed to be doing something in the background.

"I know but I just want to pick out my clothes so I don't have to stress all day." I said and sat down on my bed with my hair and body wrapped in a towel.

"You don't have to stress Ellie. If anything I do." He said and I felt my heart pick up speed. Every time he called me Ellie, or even just said any version of my name my heart exploded in my chest. Anytime he did nearly anything my heart exploded.

"Don't stress yourself out. It'll be perfect no matter what you do." I said and looked down at my floor.

"Don't jinx it babe." He said with a slight laugh while I smiled and felt my heart warm up.

"What should I wear?" I asked after a few seconds and played with the corner of my towel.

"Something nice. That's not me saying you don't always look nice, because you do. But fancy... ish." He said which made me giggle a bit.

"Alright I'll see you in a few hours." I said and looked up at my closet.

"See you soon gorgeous." He said and I smiled before I hung up the phone and threw my phone on my bed.

  I eventually picked out a black and white checkered dress that went down to my mid thigh and went straight across my chest with thin straps going straight back. Then I picked out a black long sleeved shirt that was slightly high on my neck to go under it, along with some black sheer tights and some black boots.

  I started on my hair first, just because that always took the longest. I left it in its natural curls after I blow dried it, but had to put a bunch of products in it so it didn't look like a disaster. I did my makeup after and took my time so I looked as good as possible.

  When it was time for me to get dressed I changed out of my shorts and old t-shirt and put in the outfit I had picked out and got my stuff together.

  I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing, he wouldn't tell me anything. All I knew was that I was driving to his house, only because he had work in the morning and I said it would be easier than him picking me up. Not because he didn't want to pick me up, he actually put up quiet the argument about it.

"Have fun with Lukey, not too much though." Ashton said firmly and pointed a finger at me.

"Cut the shit." I said and grabbed my car keys off the hook.

"I'm serious. I don't want to be an uncle yet." He said which made me roll my eyes.

"We aren't doing that. Neither of us have so we're probably going to wait." I said and gave him a look.

"You still haven't?" He asked obliviously and I rolled my eyes.

"You know I haven't. You know what happened." I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, what if you had a one night stand and didn't tell me?" He questioned and I just scoffed.

"I'm not like that and you know it. I'll see you later." I said and headed out the door and towards my car.

________________________________

  "Hey handsome." I said with a smile once Luke opened his door for me. He was wearing a white button up with a black tie and his hair in his usual quiff. He looked amazing, and the way he smiled and his eyes sparkled when he saw me made my knees weak.

"You look amazing." He said and let out a breath as he looked me up and down. My cheeks turned bright red, like they always did, and my stomach erupted with butterflies.

"So do you." I smiled and walked closer to him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"It smells good in here, did you cook?" I asked and turned around to face him once I entered his house.

"No but I did get your favorite. The pressure of cooking something good was too much for me tonight." He said and put his hand on my back as he walked me into the dining room.

"Luke it's beautiful." I said and let out a gasp. The room was dimmed with candles and there were rose petals all over the floor. The table was set up perfectly and you could just tell he put so much effort into this.

"You're beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek which made me smile.

   He walked over to one of the chairs and pulled it out and gestured for me to sit. I smiled as I walked over to him and kissed his cheek before I sat down and he pushed my seat in for me.

"Such a gentleman." I said with an impressed look on my face. Not that I thought he'd be anything but a gentleman, but I have just never gotten this treatment from anyone else.

  After we ate the two of us went outside since it was nice out. He played some music on his phone and pulled me close to him so we could dance together in the grass. Today was perfect in every single way. He was being so sweet, which wasn't out of the ordinary at all. This was easily the best date I've ever been on.

  "Ellie?" He said softly, causing me to lift my head from his shoulder and look him in the eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and tucked a curl behind my ear. I smiled widely at him and leaned my head into his hand that was holding my cheek.

"Yes." I said and tried to bite back my smile. He smiled back at me widely and held my face in both of his hands and quickly leaned down to kiss me. He kissed my hard and long and put so much emotion into this kiss.

  I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me so our chests were touching. The kiss got more heated as our lips moved in perfect synch. I felt his tongue trace over my bottom lip so I opened my mouth wider for him to enter.

  A few minutes later I heard a crash of thunder which made me jump and pull away. Then not even a full minute later it started pouring. I didn't even know it was supposed to rain today.

"Let's go inside." He said and tried to pull me inside.

"Wait." I said and pulled him back in front of me. I smiled up at him as the rain poured down all over us. I reached up to his face and pulled him down to kiss me.

"I've always wanted to do that." I breathed out and leaned my forehead on his. He smiled and quickly kissed me again before pulling me inside.

"Are you sleeping over?" He asked and brought me upstairs to his room.

"Don't you have work tomorrow?" I asked and wrapped my arms around my shivering body.

"Just for a few hours. I'll probably be back before you wake up." He said and handed me a set of his clothes.

"Okay." I said and turned around and headed to the bathroom to change.

"I'm sorry in advanced if I get another nightmare and wake you up." He said once I had went back in his room.

"Don't be sorry, you can't control it. I want you to call me or wake me up if you ever get a nightmare or you don't want to be alone." I said and walked over to him.

"You look really good in my clothes." He said and smirked down at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes but smiled at him nonetheless and pulled him over to the bed so we can lay down for a bit.