21

"Ellie? Ellie wake up." I heard Luke whisper and slightly shake my shoulders.

"Hmm?" I mumbled and sat up. I noticed it was still dark out, and when I looked at his alarm clock on his bedside table I saw that it was three in the morning.

"It happened again." He said softly and held a bit of guilt in his voice.

"It's okay, come here." I said and opened my arms for him to climb into.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." He said and rested his head on my chest while he held onto my waist and held me close to him.

"No I'm glad you woke me up. Never be afraid to wake me up or call me, no matter what." I said and kissed the top of his head. 

"Okay." He said softly.

"Is it the same as last time?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"It's okay baby, you're okay. You're with me." I said softly and rubbed his back with one hand and ran my fingers through his hair with the other. He inhaled a deep breath and then deflated a second later and relaxed underneath my touch.

  Soon enough he fell back to sleep so I allowed myself to fall asleep shortly after.

________________________________

  When I woke up Luke wasn't here. He was probably at work so I didn't worry too much. I went on my phone for a bit and then I got up and brushed my teeth before heading downstairs.

  I decided to make pancakes since they were his favorite, blueberry especially. He should be on his way home soon so I started cooking the pancakes so that they'd be warm when he'd get back.

"Are you making pancakes?" He asked with a smile as he walked in the kitchen and tossed his keys on the counter.

"Yeah." I said with a smile and took the cooked pancakes off the griddle and put them on a plate for him.

"Thank you baby." He said and placed a tender kiss on my cheek and took the plate from my hands.

"You're welcome." I said and put some more batter down do I could make some more.

  "You're still coming over today right?" I asked as I sat down to eat next to him.

"Yeah. We're all hanging out today right?" He asked and shoved his fork in his mouth.

"Yeah we're having a pool day I guess." I said and poured some syrup on my pancakes.

"What time?" He asked and looked up at me.

"A couple hours. I have to go home and shower though." I said and he nodded his head.

"You go home and get ready, I'll clean everything up here." He said and picked up our empty plates and brought them to the sink.

"No I'll help." I said and followed him back in the kitchen.

"I got it. I know how long it takes you to get ready. Go home and get ready, I'll clean up and wash your clothes for you." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you sure?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Yeah I'm sure. I'll see you in a bit." He said and pecked my lips before I turned around and grabbed my keys and my phone and headed home to get ready.

________________________________

"How was date night with Lukey?" Ashton asked from his spot on the couch.

"You guys have fun?" Mallory asked from her spot next to Ashton.

"Yeah we did." I said and put my keys on the hook and walked into the living room where they were.