35

"Do you want to head home? It's getting pretty late." I asked Luke as he talked with Ashton and Calum.

"Yeah we can go home. Are you staying at mine tonight?" He asked and I nodded my head as I clung to his arm.

"Alright let's head home." He said and we both said goodbye to Ashton and Michael and went around the gym looking for everyone else.

  When we got into his car I took the bobby pins out of my hair and let my curled hair fall loose in front of my face. I was so exhausted from dancing so much today. Plus these heels were not my friend either so my feet were absolutely killing me.

"Do you want to get something to eat on the way home?" He asked and rested his hand on my thigh.

"No I'm okay. You get something if you want though." I said and looked over at him.

"No I'm not hungry." He said and shook his head as he paid attention to the road.

"Can I wear your clothes?" I asked and rested my head against the headrest and turned to look at him.

"Since when do you ask me to wear my clothes?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I decided to be polite today." I said and watched him crack a smile.

"Do you still have my makeup wipes in your bathroom?" I asked after a couple seconds. My face felt gross from all the makeup I had on and I couldn't not wait to get it off.

"Of course I do. Your stuff is all over my house. We might as well just live together at this point." He chuckled and pulled into his driveway.

"I'm down if you're down." I joked while he laughed and took the keys out of the ignition.

  When we got into his house I went to the bathroom and took off my makeup the second I got the chance. Then I just washed my face with cool water and went to his room to get clothes to change into.

"What to wear what to wear?" I asked myself as I looked through his closet and took my shoes off.

"Wear this." He said and reached from behind me and pulled out one of his band shirts that had a couple holes in it.

"Can I have a pair of your boxers?" I asked and turned around to face him. He had taken off his jacket and loosened his tie a bit. He actually looked really hot right now.

"Yeah here." He said and handed me a pair of his boxers for me to wear with his t-shirt.

  I headed into the bathroom down the hall to get changed. However I seemed to struggle with taking my dress off. The back was tied in a very certain way and I couldn't seem to get it untied for the life of me.

"Lu?" I called out and waited a couple seconds.

"Yeah?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"Can you come untie my dress?" I asked and heard him open the door a couple seconds later. When he faced my back I moved my long hair out of the way to allow him to untie my dress. I obviously didn't have a bra on, so this could get interesting quickly.

  I heard his breath hitch the slightest bit once the straps fell loose on my shoulders and nearly fell completely. I pulled them back over and turned around to face him. I slowly leaned in to kiss him and tossed his clothes on the floor as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

  He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he turned around and walked me into his room. I think we were both thinking the same thing. Except he probably thought I just wanted a little make out session before bed, but I wanted a lot more than that.