43

When Luke got off stage he started walking towards me with a huge smile on his face. I walked towards him with my arms opened wide for him and the proudest smile on my face.

He was amazing up there like really amazing, hot too honestly. You could tell during the first song that he was super nervous, but then about halfway through the second one he was getting more comfortable up there.

"I'm so proud of you." I said and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and relentlessly placed kisses on his cheek.

"I can't breathe Ellie." He chuckled and placed his hand on the back of my head.

"That's how you know I mean it." I said and loosened my grip on him.

"We should go out and get some dinner, I'm starving." Michael said and rubbed his stomach.

"As long as it's not pizza." Luke said and held his hands around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my head.

"We don't always get pizza you know." He stated matter of factly.

"Yes we do. You drag us all to get pizza whenever you get the chance." Hallie said and wrapped an arm around him.

"Because pizza is good." He whined.

"Not everyday." She said and patted his stomach.

"Let's just find a restaurant to go to." Calum said.

We all went back in the cars that we came here in and headed to a restaurant a few blocks away. The boys took longer because they had to pack up all of their stuff.

We all sat together and the long table in the restaurant and joked around. Everyone was looking at us because the boys kept drawing attention but at this point we're kind of use to it.

  After our very late dinner we all headed home. Luke ended up staying at my house, mostly because I still haven't had much time with him. I ended up having to wait for him so I just took my makeup off and got dressed.

  While I picked out my clothes for tonight and started changing Luke came in my room. Just after I had slid my shirt over my head he lifted it up and threw it somewhere in my room, leaving me in just my Nike pros.

"No funny business Hemmings, my dad and my brother are here." I said and he attacked my neck with kisses.

"But I'm deprived." He whined and plopped down on my bed as I went to get my shirt off the ground and put it on.

"Too bad." I said and walked over to him.

"Not even just-"

"Nope." I said with a laugh and sat on his lap while he groaned.

"I would but you're so loud." I said and moved his hair out of his face.

"I'll be quiet." He bargained and gave me a pleading look.

"I'm not trusting that when they're downstairs. We can test that out next time." I said and kissed the corner of his lips.

"You're torturing me." He groaned and laid his back flat on my bed.

"I'm not even doing anything." I laughed and got off his lap and went to lay down on my bed.

"Just you existing is doing shit to me." He said and changed out of his jeans and into a pair of sweats that he left here. He slowly crawled into bed and laid completely on top of me.

"You do know that there is plenty of room on my bed for you right?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his back because I knew he wasn't going to move, not that I really wanted him to.

"Mhm." He said and rubbed the tip of his nose against my cheek.

"What time do you have to leave tomorrow?" I asked and combed my fingers through his hair.

"Four." He complained.

"Are you excited to see your mom? How long has it been?" I asked softly.

"I haven't seen her since before I met you, so it's been a while." He said and drew random patters on my arm.

"Have you missed her?" I asked.

"Yeah I have." He said softly.

"What's she like?" I asked curiously.

"She's nothing like your mom if that's what you're wondering. She loves you already." He said with a chuckle.

"That's all that matters really." I chuckled.  

"She'll love you even more when she meets you tomorrow. I told her everything about you, she can't wait to meet you." He said which made me smile.

"At least one of our moms has awaited my arrival." I said and heard him laugh into my neck.

"She's just happy that I found someone that makes me truly happy. That's her main factor really." He said and kissed my collarbone.

"Well you make me even happier." I said and held the back of his head.

"You've changed my life, I barely made a dent in yours." He said matter of factly.

"Yes you did. What are you even saying? My life is so different with you in it, so much better with you in it. You changed my life in bigger ways than you can ever imagine." I said and lifted his head so that I could look him in the eyes.

"I remember the first time I saw you. It was your first day of school and you were walking around with this senior, I don't even remember who it was. I thought you were the cutest boy I have ever seen before, and I found it hard to take my eyes off of you. For years I could pick you out from any crowd you were in, and not just because you're taller than most people. You've always been beautiful to me." I said truthfully and watched his eyes widen.

"Really?" He asked in surprise.

"Yes really." I chuckled.

"You know... I had a huge crush on you." He said while I tried to keep myself from smiling.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Mhm. I remember the day perfectly too. We were in gym class and you offered to work with the special ed kids when no one else would. And I just watched you with them and you could tell that you were genuinely having a good time with them. I've always thought you were pretty but that day made me realize you were beautiful." He said making me smile widely.

"I'm really wishing my social anxiety didn't scare me away from talking to you sooner." I said with a breath and held my hands loosely on his neck.

"I'll have to thank Mr. B for making you my partner." He said and placed a tender kiss on my lips.