53. How's He Doing?

"Damn! Really?"

"Would I actually joke about this, Keils?"

"Okay, good point. Ugh. Sometimes I wonder why my brother is such an idiot."

"Yeah I couldn't tell you. He's not even telling me what happened."

"That's unsuprising." Keila snorts. "You may be his ol' lady but y'all have only been together for a few months and you don't know anything about our life."

"Yeah thanks Keils." I sigh. 

"Would you feel better if I said it's because he doesn't want you to worry?" 

"Yeah, whatever I'm gonna figure it out. Anyway, can you come?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way...This is exactly why mom ditched." She mutters.

"What are you even doing right now? The boys said you wouldn't answer the phone." I say, mouthing 'anything?' to Tyler, as he sits down beside me.

He shakes his head.

She laughs. "I may or may not have been busy."

"Busy doing what?"

She laughs. "Having an orgasm." I hear someone in the background yell: "MORE like 4!"

"You were out having sex? Really Keila?" I huff, shooting a look at a pissed off looking Tyler. "What about Thorn?"

"What about him? He won't put out and a girl's got needs!"

"Ugh, whatever." I smirk. "Four, eh?"

"Okay, maybe it was three." She sighs. The voice yells again. "Three and intense aftershocks."

I sigh. "Is he still there?"

Keila giggles. "Yeah."

"I thought you were about to leave?"

"I'm going to. If he'll let me."

"Keils. As much as I love you, I'm under a lot of stress right now and I don't have time -or the desire- to hear about your sex life."

"Me neither." Tyler growls.

I turn to him. Oh, shit. I forgot he was still here. "Shit." I mutter.

"KASEY!" she snaps. "Did I just hear Thorn?"

"Umm...yeah?" I cringe.

"Ugh. He's right beside you? Did he hear you talk about me having sex?"

He snatches the phone out of my hand. "Yeah, I did." he pauses. "That's a shitty excuse, Keils and we both know It." he pauses again. "Whatever. Save it..." He glares. "...you HAVE a vibrator!" he rubs his forehead. "Yeah, well I don't use the club girls! Just stop. I don't care, okay?" His voice cracks and he hangs up the phone, throwing it at me.

Tyler gets up and stalks away. Oh shit. "Tyler! Thorn. DON'T walk away." I yell, running after him.

"Fuck off, Kase." He snaps.

I grab his arm. "TYLER JUAN FERNENDEZ! Don't you dare say that to me!" I yell.

He stops, guilt marring his features. "Please just leave me alone, okay?"

"You're this upset that she's sleeping around?"

"Uh. Yes!"

"Okay well she's a single woman, isn't she? She should have free reign to do what she wants with her own body."