Chapter Two: Discovered

FIVE YEARS AGO
Just last year when the boys were sixteen and I was fifteen I was made the youngest female executive in Port Mafia history. Chuuya had went to learn more about himself and Arahabaki. He went to confront this guy called The 'king of assassins'. Later that year we were assigned a job that is now called The Dragon's Head Conflict. This conflict cost many people their lives. Chuuya had gotten a call from Osamu saying he needed our help and with a bit of convincing, I got him to go with no complaining. We took his motorbike driving to where Osamu had said he was. Chuuya reached the building using his ability to control gravity. Though we did have to dodge a lot of rumble and attack which just made me more annoyed.

"Osamu Dazai!" I yelled slapping him in annoyance.

"What did I do this time." He replied with a hint of fear

"Oh, I don't know called us here when we know you can take care of yourself."

Chuuya and I had gotten rid of the attackers there and afterward, Osamu released himself. After that day the Port and city had suffered a great loss. The only good thing I think came out of it was meeting one of my new drinking partners Odasaku.

~

"Ugh! Finally a day off." I said walking alongside Osamu "You doing anything special for your day off?"

"No, not really. I might try to find another suicide attempt I can try."

"Boring. That just sounds like a depressing time. Then again what I have planned isn't any better."

Osamu gave me a confused look with a hint of intrigue. I waved him to follow if he was interested. Just like I thought his curiosity got the best of him. I walked to Mori's office and opened the door holding it for Osamu.

"Boss, do you happen to have the file ready I asked for," I asked causing Mori to turn in his chair with Elise by his side.

"Are you sure you want to do this on your day off? Oh, you brought Dazai here."

"Yeah, I want to do this when I don't have to focus on anything else. Osamu got curious about what I was doing today so I brought him with."

"Mind letting me in on what is going on?"

"Mori was making a file about my parents, so I could track them down."

"Why?"

"Answers. Revenge. Rekindle. Take your pick."

I walked up to Mori taking the file calmly yet stern. I thanked him and turned to leave. As I was leaving with Osamu I could tell he was slightly concerned. He knew why I was going, I could see it in his eyes. It is not like he isn't used to this stuff, but when it comes from me so seriously it seems to scare him a bit.

"I guess you are joining me?"

"I wouldn't let you do this alone."

I laughed as I began to lose tension in my body. Osamu even on his days off wore the same suit with his black trench coat. I on the other hand wore a pair of ripped jeans, a hoodie with a tank top underneath, and some combat boots. We walked to where Mori called a car to take us there. Making jokes and talking so casually was our specialty with being in the lifestyle we are in. There was never a dull moment with us.

"I just realized I never asked you for your birthday let alone how old you are," I commented causing Osamu to laugh.

"I am seventeen currently and my birthday is June 19, you?"

"Sixteen and March 27."

"You joined the Mafia at fourteen!?"

"Uh...well...you know my history. It was better than being in that house."