Chapter Four: Broken part 2

Kane's POV
THE NEXT DAY-IN HER OFFICE
For the past few hours since I woke up and arrived to work I have been searching for any information I could about Mimic. Osamu had said he was going out to meet Osdsaku and asked if I wanted to come, but I declined to reply with the fact someone needs to keep searching. I was still tired from waking up as early as I did. With how smart I tend to be sometimes I lack in foresight and common sense on my own well-being, so in other words, I forgot to pick up a coffee.

"Ugh! Today's going to be such a long day." I whined slamming my head on the desk.

I laid there for a bit rubbing my temples to relieve the stress and pain. Right after calming down a bit I heard a knock at the door and seeing or even talking to someone was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Look I am sorry but I am not in the mood or even have the time to see anyone right now." I sighed lifting my head to look at my screen.

"Not even time for me. Oh well, I guess I'll just throw out this coffee." The person said. I could recognize that voice from anywhere.

I shot up from my desk and snatched the coffee from Chuuya and began to chug it. He wasn't even shocked by what I did at this point. It was just natural. When I was halfway done with the coffee my pain senors finally kicked in and I put the cup down immediately.

"Oww oww oww oww." I cried sticking out my tongue

"When will you learn not to do that. You know you're not invincible." Chuuya sighed looking up at me slightly.

"When my common sense comes running back to me" I started walking back to my desk with the coffee to begin working again.

"What are you working on?" Chuuya asked leaning on my desk to take a peek.

"Just trying to look for information on this group called Mimic. Osamu and Odasaku are both out at the moment doing god knows what. I don't have much except for what Odasaku, Osamu, and I already found out the past few days. This group definitely knows how to cover their tracks." I explained

"Well as much as I hate to admit it, you two put together can do anything when you put your minds to it."

"Yeah, but when you with us as well we're unstoppable and nothing can take us down." I grinned and looked back at my screen.

"I'll leave you to your work. I don't want to take up to much of your time. See ya, Kane." Chuuya waved while leaving

"Goodbye, Chuuya!"

I began to continue the search for whatever I could find on Mimic. My phone started to buzz shortly after I got back to work. Picking it up I checked who was calling and it showed Osamu's name across the screen. I opened the phone and put it to my ear.

"Why hello, my fluffy-haired friend. What do I owe the pleasure to?" I cheerfully asked.

"A mouse sprung one of those traps we set, darling," Osamu said monotone.

"I expect you'll take care of them till I get done with planning and searching as much as I can?" I replied more seriously.

"Indeed, I will." He answered hanging up.

~

Odasaku's POV
I sat in the accounting facility that the Port Mafia uses for money laundering while reading over documents for any kind of information. Three years ago Ango Sakaguchi was scouted by the Port Mafia and briefly assigned here. These records detail that history.

"If you'll excuse me I must be getting back to my duties." A kind old man that worked in this area said as he brought me something to drink.