Volume 5 Chapter 6 known by song

(So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most of you saw my announcement on profile but if not I'll say it here I'm changing the story a little bit so that's why I've been updating the old chapters so yeah anyway let's get started shall we)

Your sitting in ravens tent with Yang and Weiss as Ravens assistant is pouring you guys tea

Raven: "you can't wait outside, thank you"

Ravens assistant nods her head and leaves the tent, raven starts drinking her tea as so do you

Yang: "So what's the truth"

Raven: "you know it's better when it's hot" Weiss gets annoyed now as well

Weiss: "you know you're really Obnoxious"

You nearly spit out your tea due to Weiss's come back

Raven: "the truth is that truth is hard to come by a story of victory for one person is a story of defeat for someone else, by now your uncle has truly told Ruby and her friends plenty of stories"

Yang: "well he's never given me a reason to doubt him before"

Raven: "that doesn't mean those reasons don't exist"
Yang gives raven a angry stare

Raven: "you know you and your teammates might as well be the poster children for the huntsmen academy's your motives berry but you all enrolled to try and make the world a better place it's adorable"

Yang: "its what huntsman and huntresses do"

Raven: "not..all of them some people are just in it for the money and the fame, but there's even more that just looking to grow stronger... your uncle Qrow and I didn't attend beacon to become huntsman we did it to learn how to kill huntsmen"

Weiss, Yang and you all have a shocked face

Raven: "daddy and uncle leave that part out? Aside from the Grimm they weren't the only ones capable to ruin our raids and hunting us down our tribe needs a counter force. Qrow and I were the perfect age, the entrance exams where child's play based on what we've already been through, we were good so good that we caught the attention of beacons very own headmaster professor Ozpin, even after we were put on a team I could tell he was keeping his eye on us back then I thought it was because he knew, but it was team STRQ he was interested in"

Yang: "what do you mean by that?"

Raven: "constant attention, extra training missions,
Turning a blind eye when ever we happened to break  the rules and get into more trouble then we should have sound familiar"

You, Weiss and Yang look At each other

Yang: "what's your point?"

Raven: "how much do you know about professor ozpin about his past"

Weiss: "he was a prodigy one of the youngest headmasters to be appointed to the school"

Raven: "because that's how he planned it because the Ozpin you know is the man who designed those schools and he's followers inside remnant that are loyal to him and no one else."

Yang: "that doesn't make any sense how could he have no why would some one even do that?!"

Raven: "Because old man Oz has a great and terrible secret one that could speed fear across the world One that he eventually entrusted to our team, and once I knew there was no going back I needed to know more but with every new discovery I made, the more horrifying the world became"

Yang: "ok then tell us what's the big secret What's so crazy that the rest of us don't know"

Raven: "... the creatures of Grimm have a master named Salem, she can't be stopped and she can't be reasoned with and she will not rest until humanity crumbles at her feat"