𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

[Name] fixed his tie and slipped on his shoes, then shut the door before leaving his residence and beginning his journey to the school where he had transferred

[Name] fixed his tie and slipped on his shoes, then shut the door before leaving his residence and beginning his journey to the school where he had transferred. He came two days ago and had plenty of time to unpack.

He then grab his phone and started to call his brother.

"Hello?"

With his phone in his ears and his gaze fixed ahead at the trail, he heard some familiar voices on the other end of the line. He could tell they were fighting over the phone by the sound of clacking items, complaining, and whining. He let out a sigh, essentially silencing them for a few seconds before a voice could be heard.

"Wahh?! It's [Nickname]!"

"Yeah it's me..."

He uttered before hearing some cheers on the other line.

"Are you okay there my dear child?
Did jet lag hit you? Did you properly
eat something healthy there?"

He was flooded with questions, to the point where he had to pull the phone away from his ears, feeling an impending headache from his brother's friends' loud voices.

"Jin-hyung, I'm fine here...no need to
worry I'm now in front of the school."

"Okay...oktaehyung!
[Nickname]! We missed
you already!"

[Name] heard Taehyung's voice, one of his brother's friends, whom he also treated as his friends, chatted a bit, not long after he bumped into someone's shouting but not enough to knock the other down, which made him stop talking and make eye contact with the person he bumped into.

His eyes took a brief scan of the individual in front of him, wheat-colored locks and golden brown orbs behind those rectangular frames. Even though he's tall, [Name] was a couple of inches ahead. Beside the blond, there's another teen with dark-green hair and freckles on their cheeks that look like stars sparkling in space.

Both of them seemed familiar to him, as if he knew them already, but he couldn't figure out who they were. They had a staredown before [Name] made eye contact with them when he heard his brother speak up from the phone.

"Are you okay, bro?"

"Yes, I accidentally bumped someone," he says, before apologizing to the two and entered the school grounds. Back to the two teenagers who are watching the [color]-rette disappear. They, like [Name], couldn't help but think the individual was quite familiar. Tsukishima, in particular, was unable to put his nose to it.

Yamaguchi was the first to react, glancing at his childhood best friend. "Are you all well, Tsukki?" he said, successfully pulling Tsukishima from his reverie. "Yeah..." Tsukishima murmured, before the two of them entered the school grounds. "He seemed familiar, didn't he, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked, as Tsukishima nodded.

...

The [color]-rette walked down the corridor, oblivious to the attention he received. As he approached the office where he would receive his schedule, a middle-aged woman smiled at him. "Oh, I guess you're Min [Name]?" asked a middle-aged woman, to which he responded with a nod.

"Yes, I'm here for my schedule," he mumbled, watching the woman nod before typing something on the computer and printing his schedule on paper. "Here, dear," she said, offering the paper to [Name], who gratefully accepted it and thanked the woman.

After collecting his schedule, he goes to find his class, which he quickly recognized by the title Class 1-4. "Oh, I presume you're the new student?" the teacher asked, noting that he could feel everyone's gaze on him but chose to ignore it.

He took a step inside, nodding. "Well, Mr. Min, why don't you identify yourself?" the teacher asked, prompting another nod from him. "I'm Min [Name], and I'll be joining you this year from now on." His voice resonated in everyone's ears, while his [eye color] irises scanned his classmates before stopping at the two males he had previously bumped into.

"All right, class...Mr. Min recently transferred here from Korea, so please treat him nicely, got it?"

 Min recently transferred here from Korea, so please treat him nicely, got it?"