𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

It was night already, and Tsukishima excused themselves after dinner and stroll down the dark corridor

It was night already, and Tsukishima excused themselves after dinner and stroll down the dark corridor. You couldn't determine what the teen was thinking or feeling because of his gaze was fixed on the ground.

Tsukishima was perplexed.

He couldn't figure out what was wrong with him.

Earlier, he and the rest of the karsuno along with nekoma were informed by a unexpected announcement. Park Juhee, a korean who introduced herself as [Name]'s girlfriend, which it took him and the others, off guard.

...

The Karasuno Male's Volleyball Team arrived at the training camp's location.

They all got off the bus, and [Name] went over to Kiyoko and help her carrying the duffel bags. [Name] and Kiyoko went to the gym after the luggage were placed in the perspective rooms. Once [Name] and Kiyoko arrived at the gym, they found the rest of the group was there, as well as a particular girl.

"[Name]!"

The loud, joyful voice boomed throughout the spacious gym, drawing the attention of the others, as well as a specific tall [color]-rette, who widened his eyes but smiled back.

Everyone was intrigued, especially a pair of golden brown orbs staring at them, quietly watching the situation unfold.

The unknown girl dashed to where the [color]-rette was, her raven locks bouncing as she ran, her violet eyes curving into a crescent moon as she came to a halt directly in front of [Name], and everyone could tell the female was of the same ethnicity as the tall [color]-rette.

Before the mysterious girl could get any closer to [Name], a sudden loud voice inside the gym boomed out, sounding strangely same as the karasuno simp.

"Don't get close to our beautiful manager!"

Yamamoto ordered and tried to intimidate the taller one, who had just deadpanned at him, mistaking the female for the one who had run at him. [Name] was unaffected by the glares that had been directed at him.

He shifted his sight to the ravenette, who shared his reaction. The entire Karasuno team also scowled at the opposing team, preparing for a fight if their korean boy, who's like their temporary manager, is injured.

"You guys are very dramatic; [Name] and I have known each other for quite some time because he is my boyfriend."

...

Tsukishima came to a halt against the wall, excused himself, and didn't give Yamaguchi the opportunity to ask him what was wrong. Yamaguchi and the others could see he was being particularly sarcastic today.

He didn't want to see their love for each other. He had no idea why he was acting so strangely. Is it possible that he was tired? Or something like the fact that he couldn't accept the ice prince having a lover?

He didn't want to admit it but he could see how they were exactly made for each other.

But...why?

Why?

Why did he feel like he was against it?

He felt sick just staring at them. Unknown feelings rose up against his gut, he had no idea why, and he was perplexed by what he was experiencing. He needed to know what it was.

Or maybe...

...He couldn't possibly be jealous of them...right?

right?