𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Park Juhee.

A Korean youngster who moved to Japan for personal reasons. A girl who's in a relationship with [Name], a Korean boy she met in Korea. Their friendship grew into a relationship later on.

She assumed he would be the one to stay with her as she grew older, but she was wrong. Her heart altered throughout the months, as did her feelings for the adolescent.

When [Name] returned to Japan, things got even worse.

Then she met her.

"Juhee!"

She watches as the auburn-haired girl rushes up to her with a beaming face and an adorable smile. Juhee could look at that smile for hours and never get bored of it.

She got to know her.

She had fallen in love.

She pleaded with her parents to allow her to go to Japan to finally meet her.

She's now in Japan, where she'll meet her boyfriend by coincidence.

To be honest, it makes things more difficult.

And it made her feel much worse.

She knew she shouldn't be doing this, and she knew it was wrong.

"I picked something up on the way! Didn't you say you wanted dorayaki the other day? Here!"

Hiromi Nishimoto rummaged through the tote bag she was carrying. Her delicate hands retrieved a box of dorayaki and quickly handed it to the taller of the two. "Thank you, Hiro-chan," Juhee said, her cheeks flushed pink as she pecked her forehead.

"It's great; where did you get it?" Juhee savors another bite. "Oh! I got it at a store just a few blocks away! There's a person who almost bought it all, and I almost didn't think I'd have one for you, but the guy's friend left a box for me!" Hiromi said, and Juhee hummed and nodded in agreement.

"Did you say thank you to the guy?"

When the auburn-haired girl nodded her head, Juhee smiled softly. "Wahh...hiro-chan, you're so kind!" She exclaimed as she drew the flustered Hiromi into her arms and smothered her in kisses.

"Stop it!" Whined Hiromi.

Hiromi grumbled as she pushed Juhee's face away from her own. "Okay, okay." She laughed, leaning away from Hiromi, her eyes not leaving the girl in front of her. "I should leave; I don't want anyone else to see us...especially your lover." Hiromi said, causing the air surrounding them to tense somewhat.

"I'll figure out a way to get out of this, Hiromi." Juhee hugged her once more before releasing the girl, who nodded and kissed her on the lips, which she returned. "I know you would." Hiromi smiled.

"Well, I guess I'd best get going," Hiromi said before bidding her goodbye.

Once Hiromi was out of sight, Juhee tousled her hair in exasperation. She was also aware that Hiromi shared her remorse.

"And here I thought that Park Juhee is a faithful one..."