𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Awkward.

That was the only thing other first-years could think when they rushed into the bath.

Hinata and Kageyama, strangely, did not argue because they were too preoccupied the tense environment created along Yamaguchi. The cinnamon roll and the two fruit duo exchanged glances, then glanced at the [color]-nette, then at the tall blond, who were both silently bathing.

'Couldn't at least one of you speak up and break this tension?!'

Yamaguchi yelled in his head, wishing that at least one of his best friends would speak up, as the two of them had never spoken after meeting Juhee.

While he was busy on his own thoughts, hinata narrowed his eyes at the two which immediately catches kageyama's attention. "Oi-what are you doing?" Kageyama asked which Yamaguchi also noticed Hinata's behavior, the blueberry then thought that Hinata might do something stupid.

"How long have you and your girlfriend been together, [Name]-san?"

'W-what the hell hinata?!'

Kageyama and yamaguchi shrieked in their thoughts, a deadpanned expression appeared on both of their faces while Hinata who just looked at them dumbfounded. "Boke!" Kageyama shouted, hitting hinata's head who whined.

"What did I do wrong bakayema?!"

"Boke Hinata boke! You don't know how to read the atmosphere!"

"W-what?!"

Tsukishima secretly peered at [Name] after what hinata had asked caused [Name] to pause scrubbing his arms.

"7 months."

"Eh?"

The three of them uttered at the same time while [Name] sighed and continued scrubbing his arms. "7 months from what I remembered." He says again, oblivious to the fact that Tsukishima silently rolls his eyes.

"How did you and Juhee-san meet?" Kageyama asked this time. "I met her when I transferred to [school] in Korea and became friends with her," [Name] replied nonchalantly, and heard the blueberry hum.

"Eh tsukki? You're done already?"

Yamaguchi muttered as he watched his friend stand up. Tsukishima was about to pass by the [color]-rette when he accidently slipped and fell forward, causing him and [Name] to widen their eyes.

"T-sukki!"

Oh fuck.

THUD

Tsukishima landed on top of [Name] with his hands on his chest, while [Name] entirely sprawled on the floor with both of his hands on his slim waist, as the three other first years watched them with eyes wide open. And it made even worse when both of their lips were pressed together.

Both of them froze, stunned by what had happened.

"A-are you okay t-tsukki?! [Nickname]?!"

The three first years could see how their faces burst into a shade of crimson and heat rapidly rushed up to their neck and ears as Yamaguchi's voice snapped them out and scrambled away from each other.

"I-I'm fine Yamaguchi." Tsukishima responds before standing up and being assisted by [Name] in case he slips again.

"B-becareful kei-chan."

"Y-yeah."

The three teenagers felt as if they shouldn't have been there considering they sensed the slight sexual tension between them.

What did the others refer to it as?

Ah yeah...third wheelers.

third wheelers