𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"And here I thought that Park Juhee was a faithful one

"And here I thought that Park Juhee was a faithful one..."

Tsukishima spoke loudly enough for the ravenette to turn around fast, a surprised expression on her face. He drew closer to the girl and paused just far enough apart so that they could both look at each other.

He scoffed at the name, gazing down at the girl behind his spectacles. "I never thought you'd be that type, Juhee-san." He hadn't expected to stroll into the area and see what had just happened. He became even more enraged as he considered it.

'Just as I thought...How could [Name] love a woman who had been unfaithful to him behind his back?'

Tsukishima pondered, recalling how he had picked up on Juhee's falsely cheery demeanor whenever she was with [Name].

"What exactly are you into, huh? Tsukishima?" He heard the purple-eyed teenager snarl, the astonished look on her face fading and was replaced by a furious one. The purple orbs clashed with his golden-brown eyes.

"Tell me, is [Name] isn't enough for you? That you needed to find someone, regardless of whether it damaged [Name]'s feelings? They wouldn't bother trying to cheat if he was with them. Despite this, you choose to do something different."

Tsukishima knew he'd struck a nerve of the girl in front of him, judging from her expression and the click of her tongue.

"I do care about his feelings. Are you implying that someone is you? Did you finally admit your feelings for him? Or did you fall in love with him simply because he changed?"

Tsukishima's brow furrowed in response to Juhee's statement.

"Who says I love him now that he's changed I love the old [Name], and even the new him."

Tsukishima said as his expression softened when some short clips of his memories with the [color] teen popped up on his head, the corner of his mouth twitched upward, but it lowered after he said his next words.

"But my fear stop me of telling him how I really feel. I regret all what I've done. Even if I wished I could go back in time and fix it, that is not possible."

He noticed Juhee's eyes widen slightly in response to his unexpected acknowledgement, but remained silent.

"I'm simply saying this to let you know what will happen if he finds out you're cheating on him." Tsukishima adds again, causing Juhee to lift her eyes to him with a somber expression.

"I had a favor to ask."

Juhee asserts herself, and Tsukishima bats an eye at her, coaxing her to continue. "I could tell you care about him just by looking at you, and what you said was sincere." Juhee started. "But please don't tell him the truth; instead, let me tell him when I'm ready." Tsukishima remained silent before clicking his tongue in irritation.

"Tsk...Fine. I'll give you a time and if you still didn't do anything or I'll have to do it myself. It's not my fault when I blurted it out to him because you took so long and chicken out to tell him."

He agreed, which Juhee nodded in agreement. He then walked away, leaving Juhee alone in her thoughts.

 He then walked away, leaving Juhee alone in her thoughts