Chapter 2

This is how Y/N and Eren met. Means this chapter is all from past.

••••

"Then why don't we finish this up on Mikasa's house? You're good with that, right Mikasa?" Armin closed his book and looked at Mikasa who's sitting across me.

Mikasa shrugged. "I don't mind. It's just me and my brother home."

"Woah, woah, woah. Woah there, Mikasa!" I stood up and faced her holding both of her shoulders. "Did I hear that right, huh?"

Mikasa raised her brows. "Hear what?"

"You said 'it's just me and my brother'. You have a brother?!" I leaned in her.

I heard Armin laughed as he tidied his things. "You mean Eren? Yeah, they're adoptive siblings. Why?"

"Eren." I whispered and nodded. "That's one hella hot name."

"Yeah. What's the problem?" Mikasa sat straight.

"Not really a problem. But can I hook up with him?" I gave Mikasa my puppy eyes which she grossed out making you laugh.

"Eh? Why didn't you try hooking up with the guys in this school?" Armin pointed the classroom door signalling about the boys in this school.

I leaned in him making him leaned back. "Armin, you're smart. Smarter than smart. But can't you see this boys in this school. They're like," I made a disgusting face. Which made Armin laugh.

"Unless you're willing to go out with me. You're cute too? I don't mind blondes,
What'ya say?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"I'm focused on studying." He looked away.

I turned to Mikasa. "Then what about you?"

She looked at me and pointed herself asking if I was talking to her and I nodded. She shooked her head.

"I'm straight." She said with a very cold voice.

"You're not sure." I whispered. "I was straight too. Until I slept with some senior because I was drunk." I rolled my eyes.

I was reminiscing what happened to my first year as a freshman. There was a welcome party for all freshmen that time and I got drunk. A female upperclassman helped although things got little undercontrol.

The next thing I knew I woke up naked in a hotel remembering what happened that night that I lost my virginity to a female.

Although I tried looking for her and turns out she ghosted me. I never saw her again. She might've graduated last year.

The bell rang telling us that our time in this subject ended. They gave me the address to Mikasa's house for tonight.

I went home with my bestfriend, Historia. She's a year older than me and also my senior. I told her how I was going to hook up with Mikasa's brother since it's been a long time since I got myself a boyfriend.

It's a coincidence that he's Historia's classmate in one subject though it's hard to say that he knew Historia according to her.

"Well he really looks attractive with his long hair." Historia said.

I opened the door of our house and welcomed by a warm great hug.

"Y/N! Welcome home my prettiest and gorgeous sister." My older sister kissed me in my cheeks many times.

I laughed because it felt tickly. "Stop! Luna! Your tickling me!"

"Nope not until you'll tell me what you want for dinner." Her kisses becomes tickles.