Chapter 11

Present (continuation of Prolouge)

--
"Hey."

I looked at Hitch while my fingers are busy typing on my computer. She looked around and approached me with her swivel chair.

"The CEO of the Jeager Coop. He's here right now. Do you know?" She asked me with excitement in her eyes.

"Hmm. I guess." I just nodded and averted my eyes back to the screen to continue the work.

"Do you know it was rumored that he's gonna marry someone.. Oh wait, I think he's already married " She even neared me for some 'tea'.

I looked at Hitch and raised my brows. I was curious about this 'rumor' too. Could it be that they notice about us.

"Do you think it's Mr. Rod Reiss' daughter, Historia?"

With that said, I choked on my own saliva hearing my bestfriend's name. I didn't know if I should be offended or not but the thing I know is, I was having a hard time holding my laugh.

"Y/N."

I looked at the guy who called me.

"Mr. Reiss is calling you to his office."

With that he left without even explaining me why. I just shook my head and gathered the files that I need to give.

"Go get that promotion." Hitch said and went back to her work. I chuckled and walked straight on the elevator. I knocked a few times before opening Mr. Reiss' office. There I saw him, Historia that immediately stood up to accompany me and.. Eren.

"Here's the files that you asked for me to study, sir." I talked to Mr. Reiss. "I just finished this earlier and there's still two more files that I haven't read yet. Do you need it right away?" I handed him the envelopes which he accepted.

"Thank you, the deadline of this files are on two days so just take it easy." He said that gave me relief. I haven't glanced on my husband whom I felt staring at my back.

"Anyways, I called you to apologize about the rumors. I didn't know Mr. Jeager is already married and I was just joking about last night to make him marry my beloved daughter."

"Dad!" Historia raised her voice and held my hand, giving me an apologetic look. I was surprised that Eren said about him.

"Uhh.." I chuckled nervously. "Yeah.. May I ask what's that gotta do with me?"

Mr. Reiss laughed while Historia raised her brows. Until now I didn't gave Eren a single glance even when I'm infront of him.

"Of course it has a lot to do with you. You're his wife. Isn't it making you mad when you hear rumors about your husband marrying another woman?"

This time, I looked at Eren confused but unluckily he was texting someone on his phone.

"Oh.. N-Not really, sir."

The whole day working got me so confused that I didn't payed attention to my works. Historia invited me to her house and apologized about that.

The rumors was just nothing to me, to be honest. Knowing Historia doesn't have interests in any man and is already engage with Ymir.

What's more worrying is that if Ymir knew about that, would she stay quiet? If it suddenly slipped that Historia has a relaltionship with a woman, I don't think her father would like that.

The next day I went home first before going to work but there was no one in the house. I doubt Eren came home last night. Maybe that's why he didn't came to Historia's house to pick me up.

Historia and I talked about her training overseas. I thought it's enough for her to train in her own comapany and take over but her skills wasn't enough according to her.

She would be spending a year abroad that made me sad. Sasha and Connie are also sad about that but it seems like she was happy knowing she'll be secretly going with Ymir.

After work I came home and cleaned the house. It was midnight after I finished when Eren went home. I looked at him suspiciously why he didnt brought someone.

"No women? Must've been short in contact right now." I talked to myself. I shrugged and rest a little while.

Or he finally caught feels since he told someone for the first time that he's married.

I laughed at that thought and continued daydreaming while I rest my eyes closed and felt relaxed on the couch.

"Mom and Mikasa are visiting tomorrow. You better not do anything stupid." He said and went to his own room.

"What-- oh." I groaned. I was planning to rest on my Saturday night. The reason he didn't brought someone is because of that? Wise man.

"I'm really gonna tell your mom you're cheating on me everyday." I threatened his bedroom door and pouted.

I was like a house cleaner in this house. It was even worse than that. I have to go to his room everyday, clean his messy room. I would even accidentally step on a used condom which is very disgusting.

Disgusting that he use it to other woman.

Sometimes, I would just say I'm immune to the physical and mentally abuse that he's been doing. Six months of doing that and six months of being crazy to do it.

I don't blame my friends if they even suggested me to file a divorce contract.

Even so, it made me a little happy if he'd talk to me normally now. Unlike the first month of our marriage, it was a total hell.

He would yell at me every second and hit me once because of his anger. But because of the bruise I got, I thought I'll just hide it until it get better but Historia found out when she came to visit.

She threatened him to tell Mrs. Jeager about the set-up marriage if he did that again. Historia was strong enough to voice out my exhaustion but I can't even do it myself because of my stupid reason.

After that, he stopped yelling angerily to me but that's the time he started bringing woman home. I couldn't even talk about it.

Remembering how his successful smirk marked on my mind while she's doing a girl on the couch. It made me re-think my decission on marrying him.

I could handle the physical pain but being emotionally immune to this is in another level. I did promise myself that I'd make him love him the way he did to Luna so I have no reason to complain.

This is what I agreed on, in the first place.

The sudden change of myself after marrying him wad unexpected. I was supposed to fell out of love after I see him like this.

But it's getting hard instead.